3 Bucks. Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Bucks. Thoughts?

Looking for thoughts on these three Bucks we're contemplating on putting on the list for 2019.

1 - Main frame 10 with a couple kickers. We're unsure if this guy blew up from one of our younger 10's last year, or if he is new. Looks young, but he would be hard to pass on.

2 - Main frame 10. Have photos dating back to pre Harvey of this guy, he hasn't gained much over the past two years, thinking he is 5.5+. Included a photo of him from last year.

3 - Large 8 - Had my eye on this guy last year & never saw him, didn't really improve too much over the past year. Included a photo of him from last year.
    Attached Files

I'd say, compared to the other bucks shown, that 8 should be on the hit list.

Just my opinion, though.

Comment

shoot them if u like them....

Comment

My thoughts are that you’ll have a fine season.

Comment

My thoughts. opening Bow season can't get here fast enough. Great deer, good luck.

Comment

Some good looking bucks.

Comment

Beauties

Comment

I'd green light them all.

Comment

I would say they are younger than older, a lot of growing and potential there.

Comment

If you see a deer you like, shoot it.

Comment

I'd go for the one on the left, 4th pic down daylight 7/25

Comment

I’d say from a management standpoint I’d shoot the 8. He’s as old of not older than the one in the second pic and not as good of a deer. Granted if the second one is 5.5+ I’d shoot him as well if i saw him. But the 8 was a 9 point and then went to an 8. I think he’s the oldest deer and I’d get him out of the herd. Especially with two other bucks thatre better

Comment

Big deer walks.

Comment

pass the 1srt one. hammer the last 2

Comment

Definitely shooters. #1 I would see what he looks like body wise in hard horns right now I’m leaning to him only being 4 but it’s really hard to tell in those pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X