X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice remodel!

Comment

Big Bird.

Don'y forget to bungee the cover down on the Bird or risk loosing it down the hwy.

And we gonna need a live fish thread.

Comment

Very nice.

Hoggslayer

Comment

WHOA!! Congratulations on a major over-haul. Looks really good now and agree with the above, next step- LIVE Fish thread.

Comment

Heck yeah! This was cool to follow along with

Comment

Headed to the lake !

Comment

Awesome. Well done. Does the $4900 cost exclude the golf cart? Pretty much a brand new boat! Should just be some maintenance for a few years at least!

Comment

Awesome job!!

Comment

You definitely made the right call on the white, that's a great looking rig. Good save on the tan, lol.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        Awesome. Well done. Does the $4900 cost exclude the golf cart? Pretty much a brand new boat! Should just be some maintenance for a few years at least!
                        Yes excludes cart. Thanks, it should be maintenance free for a while. I soldered every comection and used waterproof shrink wrap too.

Comment

Everything worked flawlessly. Top speed was 18, so gained 2 mph. Research shows a prop change should get me into high 20s. The graph worked perfectly and side images was clear all the way to top in! I was was surprise honestly. Usually my graphs go crappy after 10 mph.

Thanks for all the encouraging comments. I plan to hit Tawakoni soon for some dead sticking. Then off to drop it off at Fork nd chase crappie when I can.

Sean
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!!!

I'd lose my mind at 18mph! I feel like we're sitting still running 50!![emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those night shots look great! I used to tie up to pillars and spend the whole night fishing them on Whitney, letting rope out or in as needed. Your gonna have a ball with that boat!

How old is your pup?

Comment

Man you did a great job on this. I really liked watching the progress. I’d like to do something like that.

Hubbard off 66??

Comment

Working...
                                X