Foreign Influence: Book Review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign Influence: Book Review...

...Well Brad Thor is knocking it out of the park with this one!!

While not needed entirely, I would highly recommend reading The First Commandment & The Last Patriot before getting this one only because it gives you some history into the characters. The Troll is back & Navy SEAL Scot Harveth is giving the bad guys (terrorists) hell again.

Thor does a great job of tying todays headlines into a thriller novel that is REALLY hard to put down...Not sure how late i was up last night but turned off the light when i realized i was already half way through the book and mostly when my wife let out a convincing sigh that she was annoyed.

fiction or non?

Comment

it's thriller novel but you would swear it's real

Comment

Awesome, I didn't realize that Thor had already written another one. Lately I've been reading all of Vince Flynn's series with Mitch Rapp.

Comment

I'm a big Vince Flynn fan. I'll have to try Thor.

Comment

Thor is an amazing author and a true patriot I love his material

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I'm a big Vince Flynn fan. I'll have to try Thor.

Bobby, to give you an idea of where we are going, The First Commandment takes off right after 9/11 when the POTUS negotiates with terrorists & releases the 5 worst monsters ever captured (from guantanimo) to stop school busses from being attacked all over the U.S....one of them goes after SEAL scot harveth's loved ones due to his previous anti-terrorism actions

He does not listen to the stand down order from the pres & is dodging both good guys and bad guys to stop the carnage...very good stuff.

Really a must read before foreign influence.

Comment

I've already requested First Commandment and Last Patriot at the library. Should be able to pick them up tomorrow. I can read a book a day if left alone! =)

Comment

The Last Patriot picks up right after the last harveth mess when he is trying to get away from it all.

This one has a lot of factual history tied back to Thomas Jefferson & the concern he had to the muslim connection. hint-hint 'the shores of tripoli'

i'm betting you will dig the series

Comment

Thanks for the update. I have read all the other brad thor and vince flynn books. I'll have each of their new ones ready for hunting season.

Comment

Working...
                    X