Michael Young at shortstop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Young at shortstop

Lord help us,I hope he took his Geritol before the game. Darvish struggling already.

Haha.

Comment

Error City, look out.

Comment

It won't matter if we continue running bases like we have been. Just got picked off 2nd.

Comment

Online stream here for those without cable http://www.stream2watch.me/baseball/...ox-live-stream

Comment

Darvish throwing BP and their pitcher with a 5+ ERA is untouchable seemingly..

Comment

Apparently they dont allow base stealing in Japan? Darvish dont have a clue how to hold runners on the bag!

Comment

darvish was so disgusted that Young was at short that he can't pitch.

Comment

I'm really hoping that we aren't falling apart down the stretch.

Comment

I fear AL hitters and hitting coaches have put together a book on what Darvish is all about and how to hit him.

Comment

Its not looking good at all.

Comment

i think darvish problem sometimes is his concentration. he has to work harder here than he did over there. his stuff is electric and even when he has bad innings the other innings he makes good players look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzcut View Post
                          Online stream here for those without cable http://www.stream2watch.me/baseball/...ox-live-stream
                          Doesn't do me much good. I've got dial-up .
                          I'll just read what yall post . Go Rangers!!!

Comment

Darvish = Kevin Millwood. Tries to get cute and ends up throwing way too many pitches, gets behind in the count and has to serve up fastballs over the plate.

Comment

Time for some serious action. They need to prove the hot play with the Angels wasn't a fluke.

Comment

Working...
                              X