No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey TEXASGROWN what website do you use? for the water levels. i found a pretty neat one. says aquilla is at 14.90 ft as of right now and flood stage is at 29ft. ill try to post a link.

Comment

hope this works.

Comment

Well it looks like I may be setting a tripod on the deck of my pontoon boat. Do ya think it might work to put corn on jug lines for the deer?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky J View Post
          Well it looks like I may be setting a tripod on the deck of my pontoon boat. Do ya think it might work to put corn on jug lines for the deer?
          well according to the link i posted, we should be ok. but thats to be determined when i show up and see for myself.

Comment

Just drop the corn in the water and use a spear gun.

Comment

HG:

click on the Daily Reports link. Or for history and other data, click on Hydrologic data . There are other areas of data to play with also, such as the gauges in various river basins .

~USGS is cool~
              My science electives in college for my BBA was geology. My core area of study was in Real Estate. Now, if I could just figure out how to use that Edu in a previous life.............
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-08-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

do we need speargun permits for that?

Comment

Originally posted by hand grenade View Post
                  do we need speargun permits for that?
                  No. Just fill out the serve, and get the regular permit

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    No. Just fill out the serve, and get the regular permit
                    haha! - dont forget it.

Comment

well if anyone makes it to aquilla before sunday let me know what the water level really looks like.

Comment

Current elev. Whitney 534.72 / Aquilla 541.39

Comment

Hand Grenade, i think your going to need that canoe. This morn. Aquilla 543.66 & Whitney 534.94

Comment

Mike I will have to get with you Monday. They are making me miss OPEN WEEKEND OF TEAL SEASON up here at work they think building a new rail line is way more important than shooting ducks. I will try and swing by your house some time next week if that is cool with you. Sorry it has taken so long to get them to you.
                            Last edited by LWArchery; 09-09-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hand grenade View Post
                              well if anyone makes it to aquilla before sunday let me know what the water level really looks like.
                              Ill most likely be going out there tomorrow if so il let u no.
                              Last edited by buckshot179; 09-09-2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by basscast View Post
                                Hand Grenade, i think your going to need that canoe. This morn. Aquilla 543.66 & Whitney 534.94
                                wow..thanks for the tip..should i bring a speargun as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X