No announcement yet.

Help answer a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I don’t feel like standing I’ll waller around in the bath. You never see cowboys taking showers in the westerns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Aint no way im bathing in my own filth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like code to tell your girlfriends mother lets get outta here and go wrestle.

Comment

I'll take a bath if I'm hurt and need to soak. If not I'm in a hurry to do other stuff most of the time so I shower. It's a lot faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
            If I don’t feel like standing I’ll waller around in the bath. You never see cowboys taking showers in the westerns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Attached Files

Comment

Haven’t even considered a bath just For myself , in the last 25-30 years. I’m 35, not being negative towards it, unless it’s for the wife and I, it ain’t happening lol.

Comment

Is his gf hot?

Comment

A while back my whole body was hurting so i ran a hot bath (been years). I got in and sat there for about 2 minutes and thought about how goofy it was and I dont fit very well. I got up and took a hot shower

Comment

One thing I don't like about baths is I've never had a bathtub I could stretch out in. Which probably saves me from falling asleep and drowning so it's alright.

Comment

Shower 100% of the time to get clean. If I am sore for some reason or another and a shower can't cut it, I have been known to take a bath to soak and soothe the muscles. But again, I shower to get clean.

We have an old claw tub to bathe in at the ranch house at the lease and I'm not a fan of bathing in my own filth.....especially an all day deer lease trip filth. It was, I thought, the only hot water I had access to. When I found out there was a spigot on the side of the house with hot water access, I built a full shower before my next trip and set it up next to our cabin. Haven't used that tub in 10 years....

Comment

I Shower. Never have liked washing my face in the same water i wash my a** in.

Comment

I dont have time for baths, its quick showers for me....although i dont see a problem with a bath after a long day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Shower 100% of the time to get clean. If I am sore for some reason or another and a shower can't cut it, I have been known to take a bath to soak and soothe the muscles. But again, I shower to get clean.

We have an old claw tub to bathe in at the ranch house at the lease and I'm not a fan of bathing in my own filth.....especially an all day deer lease trip filth. It was, I thought, the only hot water I had access to. When I found out there was a spigot on the side of the house with hot water access, I built a full shower before my next trip and set it up next to our cabin. Haven't used that tub in 10 years....
                            I have the same thought process of Smart. I still feel dirty when I take a bath. My wife takes one daily and I tell her every single time that she still dirty. I thinks it's gey to take a bath but man, after a long wkend of hunting, fishing or anything, I will sit in some boiling water to get the body right.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Twerent no showers in olden days.

Had a Russian suite mate in the Corps. He took an epsom salt bath every other night and it left a nasty scum layer in the tub. He got voluntold every field day that scrubbing the shower and tub was his job.
                              Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

OP must be under 50.

Comment

Working...
                                X