Fireworks Stand Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks Stand Info

Anybody Own one? There must be some profits. My Son and his Buddy (18yo) are thinking of making some extra cash. Researching for New Year and later. Permits? Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can make $2,000 just running someone’s stand for them.

Comment

Yes very profitable. Get with local fire Marshall. Lots of rules and regulations.

Comment

Call Rene Nuss with TNT Fireworks in Lubbock Tx 806-745-2457. They are the premier Fireworks Company in Texas, TNT Fireworks.

Stay away from a local Fire Marshall. Rene and TNT know all the rules and regulations and can take care of you, a fire marshall may know the rules but cannot help you get your permits and such that are needed.

Most county fire marshalls do not like fireworks so why contact them.

I know this business, TNT is the largest Class C fireworks business in the US and knows the business. Call Rene, she will take care of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Call Rene Nuss with TNT Fireworks in Lubbock Tx 806-745-2457. They are the premier Fireworks Company in Texas, TNT Fireworks.

Stay away from a local Fire Marshall. Rene and TNT know all the rules and regulations and can take care of you, a fire marshall may know the rules but cannot help you get your permits and such that are needed.

Most county fire marshalls do not like fireworks so why contact them.

I know this business, TNT is the largest Class C fireworks business in the US and knows the business. Call Rene, she will take care of you!
          Thanks for the info.

Comment

Zack Stearns out of Bastrop. I have worked with him more 30 years. Good money 512-468- 0514.

If they decide to do it, get with me I can give lots of tips.

Zack is a land leasing man for TNT during the off season. Been in the Business 40+ years.
            Last edited by pyrobow; 07-01-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

All I know is it is a prerequisite to have whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and whistlin' kitty chasers

Comment

interesting. In for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                  All I know is it is a prerequisite to have whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and whistlin' kitty chasers
                  All I like are snakes and sparklers

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                    All I like are snakes and sparklers

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                      Zack Stearns out of Bastrop. I have worked with him more 30 years. Good money 512-468- 0514.

If they decide to do it, get with me I can give lots of tips.

Zack is a land leasing man for TNT during the off season. Been in the Business 40+ years.
                      Zack is another to talk to! Good friend and knows the business also!

Comment

Knew a guy that had 2 stands close to Waco. He made enough to piddle around the rest of the year fishing and hunting. He started putting Christmas lights up and made a very comfortable living working About 2 months a year.

Comment

Just remember, fireworks are just like farming. no rain/drought no crops and no fireworks sales.

This deal of closing businesses due to Covid 19 or whatever happened during the drought of 2011. Even though Fireworks are a legitimate business, they shut the entire state down to the SALE of Fireworks due to the drought.To me, another state/government overreach.

An do not give me this was due to safety reasons. Was the shutdown of legitimate businesses in the country and TX due to safety reasons for Covid 19 or something else? Some say yes others say NO and most have the facts to back up each of their arguments.

I personally think letting a State of higher Government official having the power to shut down commerce no matter why is dangerous in the wrong hands! More or less like the govenrment saying that we have to buy something or get fined!

Comment

Working...
                          X