No announcement yet.

Pat Mayse- Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen 4 good shooter bucks the biggest 10pt i have ever seen chasing a young doe/fawn and about 20-30 hogs which a buddy of mine shot 1. Haven't seen crap at lbj this year.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all hunt the corps land or the WMA?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

You seen that 10 at pat mayse this year, quick? I have spots on both the corp and wma. Hoping to catch a nice 8 point I had on camera late in the season last year to pop back up soon.

Comment

Anyone know if this area is prone to flooding? With all of the rain recently, trying to decide whether or not its worth it to trek out there this weekend.

Comment

It is very prone to flooding on the bottoms and some areas around the lake.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

My plan is to be out tomorrow am.

Comment

I really enjoy spending time in this WMA. It is big and when I see other vehicle I don't despair. I know I can find some space and rarely see other hunters.

I will be out there again this weekend trying to fill a tag. I've hunted here consistently since the opener and am still trying to learn how deer use the terrain here in Texas. I grew up in the northeast and moved here last year. The Post Oak Savannah is completely new to me but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Comment

Been a while since anyone has posted on this thread. Shoot it's been a long while since I've been on TBH. How has everyone been doing? Anyone prepping for the season already?

Comment

Man its going quick. I am going to get out there and hang a couple of camera's i am looking to use a tree saddle this year to be able to run and gun even more.

Comment

Originally posted by PublicLandFreaks View Post
                      Man its going quick. I am going to get out there and hang a couple of camera's i am looking to use a tree saddle this year to be able to run and gun even more.
                      I looked into getting one of those last year! That thing is cool! I'm slacking so much that I still have cameras left out from last year when I put them out. Since I moved away from that area I have no clue if I'll be able to hunt that area this year or not. I didnt step in the woods one time last year because of school so we will see how it goes this year

Comment

Anyone been out there lately? I was scouting some coe land a couple of weeks ago and didn't see much then but think I'll be out there to do some scouting again tomorrow.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Since I moved earlier this year I haven't been out there at all this year. I'm still back that way every other weekend to see my kiddo but no time for scouting or hunting. Good luck this year!!

Comment

I'm heading to Pat Mayes for the weekend. Dropping wife and kids off at the airport tomorrow am and then heading up. Never been here before but I'm excited.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                              I'm heading to Pat Mayes for the weekend. Dropping wife and kids off at the airport tomorrow am and then heading up. Never been here before but I'm excited.
                              Go eat a steak at Border Line in Powderly. You will thank me later. Good luck on the hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                Go eat a steak at Border Line in Powderly. You will thank me later. Good luck on the hunting.
                                Thank you, I'll try it.

Comment

Working...
                                X