Had a scare yesterday. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a scare yesterday. :(

Yesterday morning my granddaughter called me in a panic. She said my wife was laying on the kitchen floor. I told Alexis to hang up and call 911 and I would get there as fast as I can. I got home just as the paramedics were finishing up. Alecia was unloading the dishwasher and when she turned to put something away, her ankle gave out. Paramedic said all her vitals were good and no signs of her passing out. She just fell and nothing seemed to be broken. With everything going on now, the last thing I need is for something to happen to Alecia. She's the rock of our family.

Glad she is OK. That would scare the pee out of anyone!

Comment

Glad she is OK

Comment

Thank goodness it was nothing worse

Comment

Scarey for sure. Hope she is doing good Randy. Prayers up.

Comment

Scary indeed ! Thank God that she’s ok !

Comment

Those phone will wreck someone's day. Glad she's all good! From the thread I seen, I'm praying for you and your family through this rough time.

Comment

Glad she is okay.

Comment

Glad it wasn't anything worse and she is OK.

Comment

Wow I bet that was a scare. Glad it was nothing serious.

Comment

Not the call you want to get for sure. Glad she's good now

Comment

So did she fall and knock herself unconscious? Like others said glad she’s ok, but why did your granddaughter have to call you just because your wife’s ankle gave out? Paramedics said she didn’t pass out. Im just wondering in my mind how this played out. Did your wife just not know your granddaughter was calling you at that moment? Did she fall and was just unable to get up on her own power? I’m just curious, sorry you had to go through that scare.

Comment

I’m glad that she is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            So did she fall and knock herself unconscious? Like others said glad she’s ok, but why did your granddaughter have to call you just because your wife’s ankle gave out? Paramedics said she didn’t pass out. Im just wondering in my mind how this played out. Did your wife just not know your granddaughter was calling you at that moment? Did she fall and was just unable to get up on her own power? I’m just curious, sorry you had to go through that scare.
                            She was unable to get up on her own. My granddaughter panicked and just told me Alecia was on the floor. Alecia has trouble with her feet and ankles due to a car wreck many years ago. I work in downtown Dallas and it takes me 30mins to get home. I wanted the paramedics to check here out in case of injury. I didn't want to try to get her up and make an injury worse if she had one. You can do a lot of damage to someone if you don't know how to do it right.
                            Last edited by Goldeneagle; 07-06-2022, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Glad to hear she is OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X