Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who to use for utv insurance

Before I go to calling everyone could y’all give me some recommendations

Ours is insured with Farm Bureau but I hear good things also about Progressive.

Comment

Progressive

Comment

I sell thru a few different companies, to include Progressive. I will send you a pm with my contact info. I do insurance for a number of TBHer’s.

Jerry

Comment

foremost

Comment

Progressive is who I use and I believe they have the highest market share in this niche.

Comment

I just tried an online quote with Progressive and it kicked me out due to the use of my UTV. I never even mentioned how I use it.

Comment

I ran Geico in NM, WY and ND. There were real easy to deal with changing states and addresses. Never had to use it but was there for piece of mind. Rates were pretty low until I moved to ND were it jumped up almost double. Once I moved back home to TX I dumped the insurance because I wasn't on public land anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                  Ours is insured with Farm Bureau but I hear good things also about Progressive.
                  My farm bureau agent made us a policy on ours through progressive. Yours may have done the same thing.

Mine was about $240 year

Comment

Progressive. Cost me like $17/month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope this helps --> https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=767593

I still haven't done mine but now I have a trailer and really need to do it. I was just taken aback at so many quotes trying to charge me almost as much as my stinking truck. I was having a hard time distinguishing that its not a everyday driver and what not but I am sure it was something on my end.

Will be following this thread.

Comment

i use germania for that . it is an easy setup

Comment

Best Insurance Services is an independent agency bestinsurancetx dot com

Comment

Progressive

Comment

I am a broker and can do the shopping for you. You can email me at Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

Comment

Working...
                              X