Love being a Father!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love being a Father!!

O the joys of fatherhood! I love the diaper changes, the swinging her to sleep, the beautiful walks I now take with my amazing daughter, the staring contests we have, these are moments I will never forget but my most favorite of all is DIAPER RASHHHHHH!!!! Shewwwww that makes for some longgggggggg nights!
    Counting my blessings!
    Attached Files

I am right there with ya brother. It is some good stuff. My wife is working on her masters right now so anytime I am not at work coaching, I get to spend time with my baby. She is almost 9 months old now. We lay on the floor at night playing and when I give her a pacifier, she finds the other to put in my mouth. It is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
      O the joys of fatherhood! I love the diaper changes, the swinging her to sleep, the beautiful walks I now take with my amazing daughter, the staring contests we have, these are moments I will never forget but my most favorite of all is DIAPER RASHHHHHH!!!! Shewwwww that makes for some longgggggggg nights!
      Counting my blessings!
      There's nothing like it, enjoy every second.

Comment

it is awesome!...the power of her smile will make a very bad day turn into the best yet!

Comment

Haha! Have you had an all night puking spell? I am coming fresh off one last night. Makes diaper rash look like dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            Haha! Have you had an all night puking spell? I am coming fresh off one last night. Makes diaper rash look like dessert.
            I had this happen a few weeks ago. Literally got 1.5 hours of sleep and had a 14 hour workday. I would not change it for anything though.

-Proud Dad

Comment

As much as i enjoyed being a father I think I enjoy being a papa better.

Comment

Man, if you are enjoying all that and the diaper changes just wait until she starts cutting teeth. That's a whole new kinda sour nasty that you can't prepare for unless you have previously witnessed it first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                  as much as i enjoyed being a father i think i enjoy being a papa better.
                  this!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

Comment

Congrats. I too cherish being a father.

on the rash, 3 words.....Boudreaux's But Paste! We never had one go more than 1-1/2 days from the time of application. And some were horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                      I had this happen a few weeks ago. Literally got 1.5 hours of sleep and had a 14 hour workday. I would not change it for anything though.

-Proud Dad
                      I hear you. This one last night is my 3rd. He is only 6 months old so each time he puked, he got a bath, a new outfit, and a new towel under him. My oldest had the same event at about age 2 which is easier because we were able to keep most of it off her and catch it in a bucket. No bath needed, just new towels. My middle one hasn't blessed us with this yet, but I feel it's coming.

Comment

Greatness. Cherish every moment, they grow up fast.

Beautiful picture

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post

on the rash, 3 words.....Boudreaux's Butt Paste! We never had one go more than 1-1/2 days from the time of application. And some were horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post

on the rash, 3 words.....Boudreaux's But Paste! We never had one go more than 1-1/2 days from the time of application. And some were horrible.
                            I'll second the Boudreauxs!! That is some great stuff!!

Comment

Wait until she gets about 6 years old..... the Sassy really sets in and you'll be wishing you were still dealing with diaper rash.

Comment

Working...
                              X