Blocking birds from Canada???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocking birds from Canada???

So this is genius….. let’s tell the birds to stop migrating at the border!!

US hunters cannot bring home game birds harvested while hunting in Mexico and 63 areas in Canada due to restrictions by the Animal and Plant Health

I have a band off a teal that was banded in Canada 2 weeks before I killed it in Winnie. lol

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Government at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I have a band off a teal that was banded in Canada 2 weeks before I killed it in Winnie. lol
          I have a band off a goose that was banded in Canada 8 years before I killed it on the prairie...

Comment

Well it's about time is all I have to say. I've crossed the Canada/US border about two dozen times since COVID started, and had to be tested every time until just recently. This entire time, these dang birds have been getting a free pass. Now I get the last laugh! At least until they start testing me for monkey pox.

Comment

This tops the three shell limit in a shotgun for migratory birds. I have thought that rule was just flat dumb. You have bag limits, why does it matter how many times you have to reload, to get your bag limit?

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                This tops the three shell limit in a shotgun for migratory birds. I have thought that rule was just flat dumb. You have bag limits, why does it matter how many times you have to reload, to get your bag limit?
                You need more than 3 shells to get your limit?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  10 gauge, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                    10 gauge, baby!
                    Punt gun on a roost...Bring your friends

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Nope, don't shoot migratory birds. The only birds I shoot are quail and turkey.

Truly serious question, when you have a bag limit of a given number, why limit a gun to three shells, other than just another way to fine someone. That's the only thing that makes any sense to me. They always say, if you don't have a plug in your gun, you might kill too many birds. So having a plug in your gun, helps you count better?

Comment

The rice birds will build the wall

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                          Nope, don't shoot migratory birds. The only birds I shoot are quail and turkey.

Truly serious question, when you have a bag limit of a given number, why limit a gun to three shells, other than just another way to fine someone. That's the only thing that makes any sense to me. They always say, if you don't have a plug in your gun, you might kill too many birds. So having a plug in your gun, helps you count better?
                          The shell capacity for migratory birds is part of a larger international treaty or agreement.

Comment

Soon it will drop to single shot due to the super fast pump shotgun being fast as an AR

Comment

Link says it's off-line.

Comment

Working...
                              X