Shortage of DEF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    and when it sinks in, will you even be able to sell your internal combustion engine vehicle????
    They will just start taxing, penalizing and demonizing the remaining gas vehicle owners until they give them up.

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
      If I knew someone who would delete my truck in the weatherford area -i'd be all over it!!
      Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
      You have FB? Plenty of people out here that do it. (I had my last two done in dallas since it was close to the office).
      Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
      If you find someone let me know. I am looking also and will let you know.
      If yall find anyone near SA or POC in your search please share. I think I'm ready to take the plunge, 113k miles so far out of warranty and want to be ready for the apocalypse and still be able to drive!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        They will just start taxing, penalizing and demonizing the remaining gas vehicle owners until they give them up.
        kinda what I was getting at; 35k,50k,80k vehicles...worthless.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. Walmart has the 2.5 gallons for $16 so I picked up 3 boxes to go with the 2 I had sitting in my garage. They can do what they want now I'm straight.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

We need to Delete the politicians and system that continues to destroy our country and are slowly getting us where we are totally dependent on others. Sad and requires urgent action in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
              Thanks for the heads-up. Walmart has the 2.5 gallons for $16 so I picked up 3 boxes to go with the 2 I had sitting in my garage. They can do what they want now I'm straight.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
              I don’t know if there is any truth to it, but I had read somewhere that if it is stored in a cool place then it lasts longer. But if it is stored in a hot place then it drastically decreases its shelf life. Don’t know if there’s any truth to it. Maybe someone who knows for sure can chime in.

Comment

Is there a shelf life on this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  Is there a shelf life on this stuff?
                  What I've read is 2 years if it is stored away from sunlight and ideally not in a hot location (below 80 degrees). Also have to keep it from freezing, but that means above 12 degrees, not an issue in TX generally.

Like most products, diesel exhaust fluid has a shelf life. Learn more about storing DEF in order to maximize its shelf life with these tips from Blue Sky.
                  Last edited by SharpEnd; 05-27-2022, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X