Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    This one is so exciting, Craig Way is talking about girls basketball…[emoji2961]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, the catch though.

Horns up 11-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Horns looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Lol, the catch though.

Horns up 11-0

Oh yeah, EK rarely disappoints! Sounds like he got hosed on the call at 1st too.

Comment

2022. College baseball

12-0 final on 2 infield singles. This bullpen and defense might be pretty good.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-22-2022, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            How bout them Bearkats. Sam took 3 outta 4 from Nebraska
            Two words:

Will Bolt

Comment

Bearkats take down #4 Oklahoma State

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Bearkats take down #4 Oklahoma State
                They always seem to have a salty club.

Comment

Horns looking solid. Beach Aggies have a great stream there at Whataburger Field. Watching the game last night on the iPad was nice. Game 2 at 4 pm

Was checking in with some of the other teams around this thread. Aggies off to a good start record wise at 4-0. [emoji1303]Tech with 2 losses already?.. and dang near three. Arizona put a thumping on them..[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Horns looking solid. Beach Aggies have a great stream there at Whataburger Field. Watching the game last night on the iPad was nice. Game 2 at 4 pm

Was checking in with some of the other teams around this thread. Aggies off to a good start record wise at 4-0. [emoji1303]Tech with 2 losses already?.. and dang near three. Arizona put a thumping on them..[emoji15]
                    No way! Where do I find this stream? That's just what I'm gonna need tonight for the **** weather!

Comment

No way! Where do I find this stream? That's just what I'm gonna need tonight for the **** weather!

The schedule linked below usually has them for each game if available and you just click on "watch" on that days game on the far right..
                      The official 2024 Baseball schedule for the University of Texas Longhorns

Here is the freebie link for today's game.. https://team1sports.com/goislanders/ Starts at 4:05

Comment

My man!

Comment

You THE man. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            The schedule linked below usually has them for each game if available and you just click on "watch" on that days game on the far right..
                            The official 2024 Baseball schedule for the University of Texas Longhorns

Here is the freebie link for today's game.. https://team1sports.com/goislanders/ Starts at 4:05
                            Appreciate the heads up. Watching now.

Comment

Faltine looks absolutely lost at the plate, and in the field. That is NOT his style…

Comment

Faltine looks absolutely lost at the plate, and in the field. That is NOT his style…

He’s definitely ****ting the bed today

Comment

Working...
                                X