Buggscuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggscuffle

In another post I heard that the Bugscuffle is not closing. Is this right? Any one with any info?

I kept forgetin to ask Bryan this weekend but I don't think they are closing. They have booked all their blackbuck hunts for this coming Feb and he said I could book one for Feb of 08. Also talked in length about when to come back next year. All in all, it sounds like they have no intention of closing any time soon. I hope that is the case because I REALLY want to hunt that ranch some more...it is BEAUTIFUL! I don't think I have ever had that much fun or hunted such a breath taking ranch. Not to mention Bryan and his group of guides are top notch. I learned ALOT over the weekend and have alot more confidence in setting up on my own down here now. Can you tell I enjoyed myself????

Comment

Nope not closing. I talked with Bryan a few weeks ago about it.

Comment

how much is it for a day hunt of hogs and or javis?

Comment

Daniel,
          We don't have any javis but we do have hogs. Aftewr deer season the hog hunting is $80 per day.

Comment

Bryan, Is the Hillcountry shootout still at Buggscuffle ?

Comment

Bryan, glad to hear ya'll aren't shutting down. Has Debbie got that nasty old Cabebara mounted for you yet

Comment

Working...
              X