old thread popping up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old thread popping up?

why are old thread in some sections of the site just popping up after months of no one commenting on them?

Forest fairies

Comment

Probably old thread being read by and added to by newbie's.

Or forest faires like Buck-a-do said.

Comment

No worries.....there is a little "tweaking" going on in the site. It may cause of few blips here and there.
        The end result will be great!

Comment

Well, can you get some pictures of the forest fairies with your tweaking? I have the glasses from Wal Mart, and multiple trail cams set up, but all I ever get is blowing leaves and birds...man them suckers is fast, and smell!!! I know they exist because the great, grand, Bowhunting Wizard Buck-a-Do caught one snoozing in his tent once...and that is a fact

Comment

Does a ThermaCell work on forest fairies? I don't want them giving my computer a virus. I was going to hang one on the monitor.

Comment

Fairies can only be contained with Pixie Dust

Comment

AAHHH!!! And where do you come by this information? Scientific study...legend and lore....or first hand knowledge? Where might I obtain some of this "PIXIE DUST" of which you speak?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway Archery View Post
                  Fairies can only be contained with Pixie Dust
                  I'm pretty sure that stuff is illegal.

Comment

I have heard tell you can get it on east elevnth street in Austin

Comment

Pixie Dust is that the stuff you sniff through a $100.00 bill? If it is, I think in a few minutes you will be seeing them Forest Fairies. Yes I do have a picture of one of them creatures, I posted it once on here. I will see if I can find it again but I think it is gone. This fairy had hair on it's face and a "GREAT BIG" hole in it's belly. Not sure what the hole was for.

Comment

You guys have Pixie Dust confused with Pinky Dust...Pixie Dust is magical and Pinky Dust just flat out ruins lives

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzilla4645 View Post
                          Well, can you get some pictures of the forest fairies with your tweaking? I have the glasses from Wal Mart, and multiple trail cams set up, but all I ever get is blowing leaves and birds...man them suckers is fast, and smell!!! I know they exist because the great, grand, Bowhunting Wizard Buck-a-Do caught one snoozing in his tent once...and that is a fact
                          Here's one with his wings spread!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Chuck.gif
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	23841478

Comment

Funny Cotton...I think if Buck had caught that one sleeping in his tent his hide would be hung from a tree...

Comment

I'm just glad to be here!!

Comment

Working...
                              X