any trouble at the vine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any trouble at the vine.

Does anyone have trouble with locals at grapevine?

havent been there yet but since i posted for some info about this place most of the responses have been about all the negative things going on over there. kind of wondering if i should even bother going up there.

Comment

What do you mean by trouble? People bothering you, or doing what they are not supposed to.

Comment

Any trouble with break-in's getting mugged etc... I wuold like to see people abide by the rules so we all can enjoy a fair hunt.

Comment

By the way what's up with the spike under my user name.

Comment

I went to grapevine last year and didn't like alot of what I saw. People have put up pipefeeders and stands in the trees. I even walked up on somebody in a popup blind sitting under a 5 gallon feeder. I did talk to a few people out there and they seemed to be ok. I haven't heard of anybodys stuff getting broke into.

Comment

Hey Bow Only thanks for the info. I have one of those little critters that you're holding on the way. Did you see any deer when you were there? Seems like there are some remote areas that if you're willing to hike to might hold some deer.

Comment

Any trouble with break-in's getting mugged etc
                I haven't seen or heard of any thing like that, but I do maintain a high level of situational awareness, and come prepared.

I wuold like to see people abide by the rules so we all can enjoy a fair hunt.
                That is what myself a few other are trying to accomplish by talking about the regulations for the property.

People have put up pipefeeders and stands in the trees. I even walked up on somebody in a popup blind sitting under a 5 gallon feeder.
                You will see this, and would ask that you GPS it and call it in to the office

Comment

Hey BP. Looks like there are some remote areas at the vine. Do you think they are worth checking out?

Comment

They have taken away any one using bait I know that the gamewarden has been scouting during the week and writing tickets on the weekends at the place I hunt.

Comment

Congrats on the little one. There great! I have seen a few deer out there and talked with a few guys that say they have seen quite a few. I here the same thing over and over : they never came within range .

Comment

This late in the season I would hunt the most remote place I could find.
                        I also would hunt any area that doesn't make sense. Like little strips of woods that don't look like they would hold anything, maybe right on the property edge. Something that most hunters would blow off and walk right past.

Thats good to here that the GW, or ACE has had some luck on the baiters.

Comment

What climbing stand does anyone recomend I used to have a gorrilla and liked it. Any thoughts?

Comment

Summit Viper!!

Comment

Same here...Summit Viper. LOVE my Summit. Lightweight, silent climbing and rock solid both sitting and standing.

Hey ProHound...got your message. Tried e-mailing you but got a kickback. Shoot me an e-mail through my profile, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X