Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I looked up P.O.S. in the dictionary....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I considered him POS before I knew about the dogs. What a waste of talent. I'll be rooting for his replacement....unless Atlanta is playing Cowboys, Titans or Texans.

Comment

One thing working in his favor.....he'll be able to outrun those big brutes in the pen.....but he best not fall asleep!

Comment

I'm not a Michael Vick fan, but y'all sure are harsh on him considering he's not been given one chance to plead his case.

Let me ask you a question, what's the difference between dog fighting and training dogs to hunt hogs? Have you seen what dogs can do to a hog and what a hog can do to a dog? The main difference is at these dog fighting events, they serve as money launderers and it's mostly attended by thugs.

I think at the very least, Michael Vick knew about what was going on at "his" home and should have corrected it from there. But, as the witnesses and evidence is coming out, it seems he's more involved that just knowing about it.

Either way, he doesn't deserve to be playing in the most professional football league in the world, simply because he lack professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          what's the difference between dog fighting and training dogs to hunt hogs?

Your kidding right? That question doesn't even deserve an answer.

But I'm sure it will get a few.

Comment

Why do I imagine a bubble above Vick's head in that pic saying......

"Get me Johnny Cochran on the phone....anybody have the number for Hell?"

Comment

Originally posted by Higee View Post
              [ATTACH]29609[/ATTACH]
              I'm glad you posted that!!! Brings me to a point..I DO NOT agree with dog fighting and dont like Micheal ***** but REALLY What is the difference?Letting your dog attack another dog and letting your dog attack a wild hog ?And please don't tell me that it is different because the dogs like to get on hogs.There is nothing more that a fighting dog likes than to fight.I understand that there are much less injuries in hog doggin that fighting but...........

Now i will sit back and take my beating.

Comment

Sounds like the Falcons have found an easy way to get rid of a QB that was never any good anyways.

He has always been and always will be a thug.

Comment

Where there is smoke there is fire!!!

He is not stupid and ignorant to the facts. In my opinion...I have little respect for any man that allows this to go on on his property or anyone elses.

The truth always comes out in the end!!!!

He knew!!!!

Comment

There goes the neighborhood!

Is fighting dogs wrong? I think so! Is it my place to pass judgment? NO!

Y'all know my opinion on hog doggin but let me add one distinction which some of you seem to miss. Hogs are wild animals which are pursued for sport, in the wild and for the purpose of harvest, NOT caged domestic animals pitted against another.

My issue with this whole thing is that it is that Vick is only being perused with such tenacity because of his fame, to gain the spotlight which he put himself in, to make a big deal out of it and use it for future ammunition. Many of you are helping that cause without considering repercussion.

Lets leave judging others and forcing others to conform to our beliefs for the Lefty Liberals.

Remember that after they are done with Vick and his dog fighting, they are coming after me for my hog doggin. After that, they are coming after all of us because bow hunting is also cruelty in their eyes.

Don't fool yourselves with this holier than thou bull ****! Your just being pulled into their plan.

For the record, I am not a Vick fan. I'm disturbed by the attitude and gullibility shown here.

Comment

Dog fighting? I wasn't even talking about that. Ya'll must have missed the parts I read. No way to justify this stuff.

"I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution — they're unnecessary and just sick."

About eight young dogs were put to death at the Surry County home after they were found not ready to fight in April 2007, the indictment said. They were killed "by hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."

Comment

Well said Bones and Chew. And I couldn't agree more with the Liberals coming after you (or others that run dogs for hogs) next. Now is not the time to compare what Vick did with what hog runners do.

Comment

**Edit**: It's NEVER the time to compare what Vick did with what hog runners do.

Comment

This is almost over. 3....2.....1......

Dave in Denton

Comment

When I used to run hog dogs they would catch and hold...not shake. Once the hog was legged you could yell caught hog and the well trained dogs let go and stood behind you. The hog had two holes in his ear and a bruised ego...Thats all. My point is hunting dogs work as a team with you. You need each other to hunt. It's a magical thing working together with your dogs. The bond that grows from that will never be understood if you've never done it.

dog fighting is a whole different thing....there is nothing simular with the two. It's illeagal....duh.

my.02

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Dog fighting? I wasn't even talking about that. Ya'll must have missed the parts I read. No way to justify this stuff.

"I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution — they're unnecessary and just sick."

About eight young dogs were put to death at the Surry County home after they were found not ready to fight in April 2007, the indictment said. They were killed "by hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."
                                Exactly what I was thinking chew, that makes someone a POS

Comment

Working...
                                X