Buy 2 Get 1 FREE bag of West Feeds 20% Deer Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE bag of West Feeds 20% Deer Pellets

Are you a current customer of our 20% Deer Protein Pellets? If you’re not, have you been looking to try a new deer protein that has a long track record of increasing antler growth and improving deer herd health? Our 20% Deer Protein Pellets can help you meet these goals and we’re offering you a chance to give it a go!

For those of you here who are already customers, not to worry, you can join in this offer too as we’d like to thank you, again, for your business and trust you’ve placed in us!

Once approved through Private Messages here on TexasBowhunter and for a limited time, we are happy to offer a Buy 2 Get 1 FREE* (West Feeds 20% Deer Pellets) at our location in West or at any one of our participating dealers throughout Texas.

If this offer is something you’re interested in, please DM us for more details and to get the ball rolling for you.

*Buy 2 Get 1 Free Term & Conditions:

• Offer is available only to fellow TBH members

The offer must first be approved here on TexasBowhunter through Private Messages before the customer is allowed to obtain their free bags of feed.

• This offer is only available for the West Feeds 20% Deer Protein Pellets product
    • This offer cannot be exchanged for cash
    • West Feeds reserves the right to end, cancel, or change this offer at any point, without prior notice
    • West Feeds is not responsible for not having a dealer in your area
    • West Feeds is not responsible for a dealer not carrying the full West Feeds’ product line
    • This offer is valid for one-time use only
    • The maximum amount of free bags of feed (50 lbs.) per customer is six (6); meaning after buying 12 bags of feed, the customer will no longer get one (1) free bag
    • This offer will end once a free bag threshold is met.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael; 08-05-2020, 10:02 PM.

Are there any locations in south Texas that sell your feed?

Comment

Im in! Send me info

Comment

Originally posted by Mikege1174 View Post
        Are there any locations in south Texas that sell your feed?

Thanks for your interest! If you can provide a rough location of where you would like to buy your feed, we can search our dealers for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster1 View Post
          Im in! Send me info
          PM sent

Comment

I am in. Please send info.

Thank you

Comment

Just realized that Irving feed store carries your stuff. Have been looking to see if y’all had anyone by the lease but turns out there is one by the house

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                Just realized that Irving feed store carries your stuff. Have been looking to see if y’all had anyone by the lease but turns out there is one by the house
                Great news! PM sent your way.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  I am in. Please send info.

Thank you
                  PM sent

Comment

I work with the owners son in CP. if he can drop some off at the station I’ll take that deal

Comment

Pics

Picks of the feed?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          I work with the owners son in CP. if he can drop some off at the station I’ll take that deal
                          We have multiple dealers just north of Cedar Park. Would you like us to PM you the next steps of the offer?
                          Attached Files

Comment

I bought this feed this past weekend. The feed store in Garrison, TX had half a ton left. Is there any way to buy in bulk? I need 14-16 tons a year.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                              Picks of the feed?
                              We will work to get some pictures up for you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X