See ya later TCU....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan: "I ain't did nothing."

Wallow: "People gone believe what they believe and take information they heard and ride with it. Just make sure you know what you talking bout because nobody on the team was called the N word. But the media gone do what it does don’t make no sense to explain."

...and these guys are college students who still can't speak English? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Wallow: "People gone believe what they believe and take information they heard and ride with it. Just make sure you know what you talking bout because nobody on the team was called the N word. But the media gone do what it does don’t make no sense to explain."

And will get a degree for free [emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
        False claims of bias cast a shadow of doubt when real bias takes place. Too many use it as an excuse for personal short comings and not having their wishes come true.....
        well said.

Comment

First of all I'm surprised that GP didnt know better given the current environment. However when these situations arise, for those outraged it is less about actually being offended and more about the power and leverage that comes with victimhood. (Another example is when a literature teacher gets in trouble for reading the n-word aloud when teaching Huckleberry Finn -essentially an anti-racism story.) So do those melting down really not have the emotional intelligence to tell the difference between an epithet and a quote? Or, do they just get more mileage out of feigning outrage?
          Last edited by jerp; 08-04-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

HC Gary Patterson said the n-word with a hard R
            What a joke

If you dont use the R, than your ok and can say it all day long, but if you put that R in there then your the next Hitler. I guess thats the way they found to justify using the word in every rap song ever recorded and using it in daily conversations as frequently as saying the word "ok"

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              First of all I'm surprised that GP didn't know better given the current environment.
              The absolute truth will only ever be known to the folks that were in the room at the time of the alleged incident. But, I agree with this statement. NCAA is for big boy coaches with big boy sense.

Comment

From what I understand, a player was dropping the N-word and the coach basically got everybody together and said that won’t be tolerated do not use the N-word. Some players took offense to that that he use the N-word in a derogatory manner. And the walk out. If you’re so offended by someone telling you not to use the word then why do you go out into your vehicle turn on the radio and listen to Rap songs that drop the N-word like it’s a coma?

Comment

This shirt will cost you 1 million bucks if a punk kid says he don’t like it.

Comment

No doubt. I wonder if they can traverse through proper usage of two, too and to or sale, sail, sell.

Comment

You know full well learning aint part of the college experience for most of those ball players

Comment

Now this guy on the other hand. . .
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          This shirt will cost you 1 million bucks if a punk kid says he don’t like it.

OKST is going to lose the best coach they ever had or could have when this season is over. Stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                            No doubt. I wonder if they can traverse through proper usage of two, too and to or sale, sail, sell.
                            People loose their minds when you point this stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

Lose*

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                I see what you did there.

Or at least I think I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X