Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place to stay near Cinnamon Creek Archery and Cabelas (Ft.Worth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place to stay near Cinnamon Creek Archery and Cabelas (Ft.Worth)

I don't know the area very well, but looking for a place to stay Monday night. I'm going to meet a fellow TBH'er to pick up a muzzleloader, then hit up Cabelas before hitting Cinnamon Creek and hopefully meeting another TBH'er for a complete new bow set up. Yeah...Christmas to me early!

Looking for a unique place to stay or even just a regular good hotel...preferably near a steak house or something.

I can find a regular hotel, just wondering if there was anything fun or unique in that area.

There is 3 hotels right down the road from CCR. I have stayed in all 3 at one time or another because of events going on at CCR or in Ft Worth. All are very nice but pricey in my eyes.
    Can’t help with anything else.

Comment

Cheapest would be motel 6 at I 35 and 114

Comment

What Taz said. ^^^
        Couple of them are right on I-35 there at West Port Pkwy and I-35N. So it's easy to get on/off of. Cabelas about 1/2 mile south. CCR half mile east.

Be sure to check CCR's meat processing to see if they got anything available like smoked jalapino cheese sausage.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
          Cheapest would be motel 6 at I 35 and 114
          I have stayed at that one also, it was real clean the last time there.

Comment

New development, may take the wife, so doesn't have to be the cheapest. Need to spoil her with dinner and a nice place if she's going to watch me blow coin on guns and bows hahaha.

Comment

Try this place. We had a business meeting here last November. It’s pretty cool. Has a tequila bar in the main hotel area. Has an old school drive up motel feel but is really nice. It’s located just across from Toyota Music Factory

Comment

Perry’s in Southlake.

If you like fried chicken, go eat at Babe’s in Roanoke.(not fancy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks y'all. Keep it coming.

Comment

There's a Marriott at the Texas Motor Speedway. Haven't stayed there myself, but it should be unique.

Comment

Roanoke has some amazing food. The classic cafe is a fancy dinner that will score you some points.

Comment

I believe Shuck Me has a restaurant in that area.

Paging mjhaverkamp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

for food, I'll second Dale's recommendation of Perrys and Babes, and throw in
                          https://theclassiccafe.com/ in Roanoke.

A friend of mine stayed here and enjoyed it, kinda unique, but there's not much else in the area other than the standard lodging options.

Comment

Jeff’s place, I can give you his address. :/

Comment

You should take your wife to dinner at Bonnells in Ft worth. Not cheap, but incredible food with great service and atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                              X