No announcement yet.

Concrete $$$ sq/ft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid $8/ft for slab and beams, $4.50/ft for broom finish flat work and $5/ft for exposed aggregate flat work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We paid (original quote, waiting on final invoice) $14,900 for a 66’x10’ back wrap around patio with about 70’ of 4’ tall pool fence and two gates plus a 32’x27’ driveway including demo of the old drive, grading of all surfaces.

Comment

Recently paid $9.8k for a 20x24 residential slab-- $17/ft
        It was a super stout design with two courses of rebar and 6" top with heavy beams.

Comment

4-6$ ft is going rate depending on job situation

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
            We paid (original quote, waiting on final invoice) $14,900 for a 66’x10’ back wrap around patio with about 70’ of 4’ tall pool fence and two gates plus a 32’x27’ driveway including demo of the old drive, grading of all surfaces.
            That’s not horrible price it’s usually 2-2.5 ft for removal and guessing iron rod fence?

Comment

I paid 8 per ft for my shop floor

Most flat work like just sidewalk and driveway with minimal dirtwork will run 4-5 per ft at 4inch thick

If you add thickness and bigger rebar and need large beams etc the price will jump closer to 8

Comment

We do commercial sidewalk all day around austin for 6 a sqft. Thats 4 inch with #3@18"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                  We do commercial sidewalk all day around austin for 6 a sqft. Thats 4 inch with #3@18"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  You ever need any concrete holler.

Comment

My shop was $8.50 in East Brown Co.
                    2,000 sq ft

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
                      That’s not horrible price it’s usually 2-2.5 ft for removal and guessing iron rod fence?
                      Standard pool fencing, no climb, I think 6” spacing between vertical bars.

Comment

in the last year the price has gone up, from $4.00 for driveway /patio, to $6.00, my guy was $3.00 but spoke to anyother guy and was told he was to cheap, so he went up to $4.00 around McKinney To Rockwall Area

Comment

I am a driveway poured this week in Mansfield, $5 per foot.

Comment

Just depends on the quality of concrete, psi, grading, and how how much rebar you put into it, and if you post tension it.

Comment

Working...
                            X