Best steak and seafood?? Galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best steak and seafood?? Galveston

Trying to find a place to take the wife for her birthday while we are down here. Any recommendations?

It’s a little drive, but if I’m within an hour of Gilhooley’s I’m eating there. It’s an oyster bar in San Leon. Probably 30-45 north of Galveston.

Comment

Rudy & Paco's...better make a reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatom View Post
        It’s a little drive, but if I’m within an hour of Gilhooley’s I’m eating there. It’s an oyster bar in San Leon. Probably 30-45 north of Galveston.
        I seriously doubt he wants to take his wife to that place for her birthday

Comment

Buy fresh and cook it for her. Come'on man!

Comment

On the island is definitely Rudy & Pacos. As stated before you'll need a reservation and there's a dress code

Comment

Originally posted by Tatom View Post
              Gilhooleys is a dump but descent food. Gaidos would be my pick.

Comment

Upscale dining at Number 13 Prime Steak & Seafood located in Galveston, TX. Our talented culinary artisans guarantee the ultimate fine dining experience.

Comment

We tried to eat at Rudy & Pacos the other day but they were all booked up. Ended up eating at Gaido’s and it was really, really good.

Comment

Rudy n pacos, thats the place. And if it's for breakfast, Sunflower bakery. Both those places are above the rest.

Comment

Yeah Gilhooley’s is a dump, but the beer is cold, oysters are awesome, and every now and then they have someone playing live music.

Comment

No doubt Rudy and Paco. Gilhooley’s is a major dump.

Comment

Working...
                        X