An HONEST Archery Shop?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An HONEST Archery Shop?!

I posted for some advice on new string and cables on Equipment and Tuning https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=771511. I decided to go to Double G in Georgetown. I was so impressed their service I decided to report it here.

I went and I was pleasantly surprised. I dropped of my bow and then returned a few days later. Paul the owner said that he reserved my center serving and loop, but that my string was still in good shape. He could have replaced the string and cables, making some money and I wouldn't have questioned it. But instead he did the stand up honest thing. That's truly admirable!!

I called other shops and they were telling me it would be dangerous to shoot without replacement and that I should really upgrade my bow. All without even seeing it!!!!

It's great to meet an honest bow dealer. Couldn't recommend him more.

Good to hear.

Comment

Paul is a great guy!

Comment

That's good to hear, love that there are still honest people in the world that value their morals! He obviously realizes that great customer service like this will build a strong relationship and keep his customers coming back for years. A good investment in his future!

Comment

Another great bow shop like the one you mentioned is The Leading Edge in Boerne Tx

Comment

I also agree with the Leading Edge comment. Great shop

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
              Paul is a great guy!
              X2, he’s solid.

Comment

Of all the service businesses, I would thing Archery ones would rate high on the trust factor.

Comment

Working...
                X