Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix

If you get a chance to watch a re-run of this race, the ending is really exciting & worth your time if you like real car races on real tracks...amazing machines.

Was on ESPN2

They are very amazing machines. Cool sport and awesome to watch.

Comment

That was a lot of fun to watch. What a brain-fart by Hamilton! I hope Max’s team gets it figured out for the next go round. If he were in it things would be a bit different.

Its always fun when half the cars don’t make the finish line.

Comment

The start is the best part, 90% of the time the rest of the race is boring. Unless you're watching it in person, some sight to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          If you get a chance to watch a re-run of this race, the ending is really exciting & worth your time if you like real car races on real tracks...amazing machines.

Was on ESPN2

I was glad it was back! I was sad verstappen had engine failure last year's Austrian was an amazing finish between him and Lecler. It was a crazy finish with Hamilton getting that +5. I didn't agree with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I disagree...I think Hamilton cut him off & was behind before the corner to allow him the room. I'm an enthusiast & not a F1 expert on the rules but the commentators seemed to think it was legit for the deduct??

Comment

Hamilton can race a bit 'dirty'; he EARNED that penalty by intentionally hitting Albon who was clearly passing him.
              Surprised to hear that Bottas got divorced from the Olympic swimmer !
              Ferrari looks to be way off compared to the other teams.
              Yes, I think we need Verstappen to give the Mercedes a run otherwise........

Comment

I disagree...I think Hamilton cut him off & was behind before the corner to allow him the room. I'm an enthusiast & not a F1 expert on the rules but the commentators seemed to think it was legit for the deduct??

On the replay I thought he had enough room. But like you I'm not an expert

Comment

Well, I'm no fan of Ham...so there's also that.

Comment

Well, I'm no fan of Ham...so there's also that.

Hahahaha I'm a fan of Verstappen personally. It was a great race I think what 9 people didn't finish?

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                      Hahahaha I'm a fan of Verstappen personally. It was a great race I think what 9 people didn't finish?

Thats right, 11 out of 20 finished. Messy race but made for good watching!

Comment

it was better than normal race, I have a feeling they are going to be crazy races for F1 this year with the shortened season, the have to have minimum of 8 races for it to be an official season per FIA rules, right now they have an 8 race european season, any additonal races added is pure speculation at this point. Nascar race was pretty good today too, Indycar race saturday was a snoozer unfortunatley and thats my favorite series of the three.

Comment

Was Jean Girard in the race?

Comment

Was on ESPN2
                            100% agree been a fan for years

Comment

Yes, the last 10-12 laps made the race. I also thought Hamilton didn’t give him enough room, and the penalty was earned.

I was also pleasantly surprised by Mclaren. Norris has a great race. And the second place for Leclerc was surprising, considering Ferrari struggling all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X