Statewide shutdown Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
    I'm still not seeing people dieing in the streets.. out of the 375 of us at the plant 23 people has had covid in the last 11 months or whatever. No one died. I just don't see the wide spread numbers everyone is afraid of. The only thing I trust less than a car salesman is a politician.
    and you won't and that's what the data tells us. I dont see another shut down, we got an email from the school district yesterday stating everyone goes back to class beginning next semester. once the schools say enough then the libs can't use the "chiren" as driver.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      and you won't and that's what the data tells us. I dont see another shut down, we got an email from the school district yesterday stating everyone goes back to class beginning next semester. once the schools say enough then the libs can't use the "chiren" as driver.
      Rockwall ISD is moving away from the hybrid schedule for high schools starting in January, students will either be 100% online or 100% in person.

And yesterday Dallas Skyline canceled the last district game of the year with Rockwall-Heath due to Covid.

I don't know what the answer is, schools are not going to stop quarantining kids that are positive and those that were close to them.

My boys have both been quarantined twice already, and they aren't exactly rocket scientists lol, they need all the in person schooling they can get.

Comment

This is insanity. And IMO detrimental to kids and schools.

KTRH stated this morning that the average fail rate for students was historically 11% for Houston Independent School District (HISD), but currently due to this BS is at 42% for a variety of reasons.

Wait until reality of this affect and the lawsuits start, it is going to get STUPID..er than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Front page of the Chronicle today argueing for shutting back down. 3000 new cases this week. Turner wants the power back to do as he pleases.

We will see.....................
          Just wants criminals to chill and everyone wear their mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
            A psychiatrist that only works 30-60 days a year.
            That’s only if they have one patient!

Comment

The CDC lowered the quarantine time this morning from 14 days with no more symptoms to 10 days. And 7 days with a negative test. So it must not be too big a deal I wouldn’t think they would shut down again. But crazier things have happened I guess. My boy plays football for Springtown and they are in the playoffs. He said last night that they were told if they lose they’ll go to virtual learning but if the win they will keep going to the classroom. How much sense does that make?

Comment

Guess the flu vaccine finally worked because I’ve not heard anyone getting it this season...

Comment

Guess the flu vaccine finally worked because I’ve not heard anyone getting it this season...

Comment

Clear Creek ISD has 60 cases with 809 students and staff on quarantine

My son is a senior and has been quarantined 2 times. It kills him. Teachers can not keep up with the whos in class or not and how to get the kids their work.

beyond stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
                      Ain’t that the truth!

Comment

They're in it for the power grab and won't stop until someone stops them. Not sure how that will be.

This is alarmingly scary for those of us who see this as a non sense, election strategy or just a dem power grab.

Don't get me wrong by my posting this link, I feel for those who have lost loved ones or suffered from this illness but in reality people die every day from a myriad of complications including being stupid or eating too many big mac's. We haven't shut the country down for any of that.

This and China Joe getting into office has advanced the China world domination plan by decades.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
                          The CDC lowered the quarantine time this morning from 14 days with no more symptoms to 10 days. And 7 days with a negative test. So it must not be too big a deal I wouldn’t think they would shut down again. But crazier things have happened I guess. My boy plays football for Springtown and they are in the playoffs. He said last night that they were told if they lose they’ll go to virtual learning but if the win they will keep going to the classroom. How much sense does that make?

Link please.

CDC website does not show this change.

Comment

Or are people taking better care of themselves washing hands, wearing masks and going to the doctor sooner rather than pushing through.

I am ready for this to be over with as a small business owner. Could not be more happy about the CDC dropping exposure quarantine.

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Link please.

CDC website does not show this change.
                              I got an alert saying this early this morning as well. Maybe from Yahoo...?

Comment

I’ve been sick as a dog for three days, but I went in yesterday and got my negative test…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X