peep sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peep sites

ive sold off most my lever action guns i have 2 left a 1957 model 94 that im fond of and a 1964 that has put as much meat on the table id probably be in a really bad way to ever sell it but it has just sat in my safe over the last few years well i talked to 1 of my oldest friends a while back he was telling me about williams peep sites for about 60 bux well i had to try them put them on my 19 and 64 model 94 it took a few bullets but i killed a pie plate numerous times at 100 yards yesterday so if your eyes are letting you down a lil bit and your mind isnt to scrambled from trying to read my writing id look at some williams peep sites for your lever gun

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
    ive sold off most my lever action guns i have 2 left a 1957 model 94 that im fond of and a 1964 that has put as much meat on the table id probably be in a really bad way to ever sell it but it has just sat in my safe over the last few years well i talked to 1 of my oldest friends a while back he was telling me about williams peep sites for about 60 bux well i had to try them put them on my 19 and 64 model 94 it took a few bullets but i killed a pie plate numerous times at 100 yards yesterday so if your eyes are letting you down a lil bit and your mind isnt to scrambled from trying to read my writing id look at some williams peep sites for your lever gun
    They make (or made not sure) some nice "fire sights" as well that was on this beauty I had to part with.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have a Williams peep on my 94 and love it, i have been considering replacing with a low power scope lately tho.

Comment

Man I hated the Williams sights I had, I believe NECG ( New England custom guns) makes a better peep sight.

Comment

peep sites

1947 Mfg Marlin 36. No problem shooting 4” groups at 200yds off the bench.

One on my Browning 71 348 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by 175gr7.62; 11-30-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I prefer the Skinner peep over the Williams.

Comment

That's what I had on my Rem XP100 that I shot in hand gun silhouette out to 200 yards.

Comment

i might have to look into peeps, for my 30-30 lever action

Comment

if i had a white spot on my front site i think i could have shot a lil better it was still a lil blurry but it worked worst part was i was shooting at a black target with red center

Comment

Working...
                  X