Dow Broke 30,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dow Broke 30,000

Not sure if it will close above 30,000 but intraday is over 30,000. Interesting times to say the least.

Im surprised that with all the drama over the election it has been so strong....loving it. Wish i knew what it was gonna do over the next couple months....lol

Comment

Your new president will ruin it all soon.

Comment

Im glad this happened before Trump departed. He can check that box as well from his time in office. The run his policies have produced have been nothing short of spectacular. The only way the man could be defeated was by the politicized China Flu Bug. But I digress....

Comment

I read where the potus was gonna concede this week(probably today) I hate it..Stock market's up..Foreign money driven,I suppose..Been here before boys.Tighten up.We'll be fine.

Comment

2012 was my busy year .. Texas was booming !! Who was our president?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Big stock market businesses are doing well, corporations are doing well. The small businesses are getting killed which don't affect the stock market.

Comment

Originally posted by Rem40x View Post
                2012 was my busy year .. Texas was booming !! Who was our president?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                You're a coyote I assume ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                  I read where the potus was gonna concede this week(probably today) I hate it..Stock market's up..Foreign money driven,I suppose..Been here before boys.Tighten up.We'll be fine.
                  That's not true. Only MSM is saying that. Trump has come out and said that it is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                    That's not true. Only MSM is saying that. Trump has come out and said that it is a lie.
                    I mean honestly....why would anyone watch or listen to ANY media....

How much proof do you need that they absolutely HATE Trump...and is some ways anyone that is a conservative...

When someone shows you who they are...believe them

Comment

Yep, I made $16k last week. Pfizer led the way for me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

only way we do well if a dementia crook and his questionable running mate take over is if we keep the Senate. If not and Kamel Toe is the tie breaking vote, we are doomed. JMHO.

Comment

30,046 close.

11/2-TODAY my IRA has made $31k. Not bad. I don't know what the future has in store, but hope it continues.
                          Last edited by captainsling; 11-24-2020, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Wall street likes gridlock, should be some interesting times.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                              Wall street likes gridlock, should be some interesting times.
                              Agreed, gonna be very interesting. Market reached that mark within hours of the announcement that Biden's team would be granted greater access. They know it will be slow sleighing come late January, but it will be precictable.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X