Labrador Husky rescue dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labrador Husky rescue dog

We got this dog about 2 years ago when she was 10 months old....beautiful dog whose eyes change color depending on light conditions.....
    sometimes she looks like a wolf....

Best dog ever, she actually stalks deer in our back yard, as we have quite a few roaming in our area.....

Never barks, unless my son is riding his motorcycle 2 stroke KTM...doesn't bark at my side x side...

It is a relatively new breed I was told and did a little research...

Labrador Husky
    Attached Files

That's an amazingly beautiful dog!!

Curious as to her coat and how she tolerates heat?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      That's an amazingly beautiful dog!!

Curious as to her coat and how she tolerates heat?
      she is.... kids love her....

Wants to play constantly...balls, frisbees, swimming in the pool...you name it

Comment

She almost got a doe today.... she was right in her tail

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          She almost got a doe today.... she was right in her tail
          A doe killed my uncles dog. It was about the size of your dog. When the fawns land doe's will fight to the death.................

Comment

Great looking dog!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              We got this dog about 2 years ago when she was 10 months old....beautiful dog whose eyes change color depending on light conditions.....
              sometimes she looks like a wolf....

Best dog ever, she actually stalks deer in our back yard, as we have quite a few roaming in our area.....

Never barks, unless my son is riding his motorcycle 2 stroke KTM...doesn't bark at my side x side...

It is a relatively new breed I was told and did a little research...

Labrador Husky

Great looking dog. Does she have the coat of a Husky or a Lab?

Nevermind, I looked it up and I see it isnt a cross between a Husky and a Lab but an actual different breed of Husky.
              Last edited by rtp; 11-23-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Great looking dog. Does she have the coat of a Husky or a Lab?

Nevermind, I looked it up and I see it isnt a cross between a Husky and a Lab but an actual different breed of Husky.
                Yes of a husky....

Can’t believe nobody wanted her.... such a great dog

Comment

Man that black face and those blue eyes are cool ! That’s a good looking pup.

Comment

That dog is striking. I cant believe you got it as a rescue. Not being dog people, when our oldest was 5 or 6 he begged us for one of the Husky pups across the street for weeks before we finally gave in. Of course he chose the alpha male of the litter. That dog was great and as hard headed as me and my son. I felt bad for him because when we moved back to Houston the weather here just wasnt for him. He hated being inside and would rather suffer the heat outside. My wife would get him shaved every summer thinking it was helping him to be cooler. Turns out that was a big mistake. His fur was protecting him from the sun. Towards the end of his life he suffered terrible skin problems. In the end we had to put him down around 12 yrs old because of all the skin problems. Sooooo, whatever you do, dont shave that beautiful dog. Hopefully he likes it indoors and can stay cool that way in the warmer months.

Comment

Working...
                    X