Age please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age please....

He's not a real big bodied deer, but his head makes him look old. What do you think?

2.5 maybe 3.5 but I'm leaning more to 2.5. See how his neck comes into his chest and then there is about 4 to 5 inches before it goes down to his brisket. A 4.5 yo and older the bottom of the neck will come down all the way to his brisket. Also, his legs look kind of long a mature deer will normally have a much thicker body which will make his legs look shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
      2.5 maybe 3.5 but I'm leaning more to 2.5. See how his neck comes into his chest and then there is about 4 to 5 inches before it goes down to his brisket. A 4.5 yo and older the bottom of the neck will come down all the way to his brisket. Also, his legs look kind of long a mature deer will normally have a much thicker body which will make his legs look shorter.
      Maybe I should point out that, in person, his back and belly sag, as does his chin.

Comment

Comment

That is just one photo but he looks old to me. As you said regarding his head. Looks to have a good sized body as well.

Comment

Either a 9 or a run down 6. I'm going with 8
            Last edited by Walker; 11-23-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

Old. 7.5+. I think he’ll only decline from here on out.

Comment

From that pic alone I’d say 5. Definitely not a 2yo.

Comment

Baby

Comment

Working...
                    X