No announcement yet.

Bow Season Not Open this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 mile one way trip to the ranch. Cant justify driving 600 miles round trip for 3 sits, so we will wait til next week. Will leave next Wednesday evening and hunt Thursday through Sunday. Good luck to everyone going out in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
      My son has a football game tonight, we are heading up in the morning, staying until Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This^^

Plus daughter does not get home from her night shift at the hospital until 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow afternoon will be our first sit.

Best of luck to all and a prayer for all that have to miss opening weekend due to dad gum responsibilities........................

Rwc

Comment

I’ll be working this weekend, may have time to slip out during the week but probably be next weekend.

Comment

Nada here. Me and the Mrs are shooting a wedding tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            I’ll just chase pigs. Nothing good happening yet where I’m at.
            Same here, but we're in the deer season sprit at least. I'm on a new place and I really wanna hang on to this trophy tag until December.

Comment

Killed an axis buck end of July my freezer is still full I won’t be hunting because I don’t have to hunt for age or score..

Comment

I will be in my tripod in Rocksprings in the a.m, but have a lot of work to do in the new cabin probably wont hunt Saturday evening.
                then next Friday headed to poverty canyon whitetails in san Angelo for rifle hunt (MLD).

Comment

I got a last minute opportunity to take off for a few days and do some mountain biking in Bentonville, AR with a free place to stay, so I changed plans. Have to do some make up time!

Comment

On call all weekend wont be headed to lease till late next week.

Comment

Going out Thursday-Friday of next week due to family and other commitments. Good luck guys

Comment

I'm gonna miss the opener but hoping to hunt next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Activity around our feeders has finally picked up just in the last few days - hope it continues!

Comment

Wind isn't right this weekend. Probably won't be next weekend. I'll go next weekend and finish chores for general season. Sneak a hunt in if conditions are right

Comment

Picking up my Mom from the hospital Sunday. No go for me. Too bad the weather is going to be great. Maybe next weekend.

Comment

My fiance and I will both be in the woods. She's a dispatcher working nights. She gets off at 5 A.M. than she's headed straight for the stand. Obviously my family is pretty tore up with bow hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                I coach a kindergarten and first grade flag football team. We have probably the biggest game of the season tomorrow. I'm focused on that
                                Much respect for you. That's a great age to play flag and you are a good man for coaching them. I wish you and your team the best this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X