No announcement yet.

Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been killing them over brush piles lately in 18-20fow. Most of the fish are down between 7-10ft. I need to start taking more pics to share. I caught 15 good ones in about an hour last time out and the day before that 25 in 2 hours. Im going to be chasing them again this weekend with my sons, could be a real good meat haul.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
      You're either huge or your buddy is small lol! Nice catch man
      Either way one side of stringer is 9" fish and the other side is 19!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking!! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          I did a test yesterday. If I completely fill trim unit with fluid it has 4 hours on the dot until trim stops working. Hit the lake for 3.5 hours this am after filling it and barely had enough left to tilt up when I got it on the trailer! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          That a boy [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

HAHA.. Yea I figured someone would say something. He was a big guy. 6'9" and about twice my weight. I am only 5'7 on a good day.

Comment

Caught a good mess at trading house this afternoon. Had to throw back a lot of smalls to get these keepers. Went with a friend that has live scope. That was unbelievable! I figure if I sold my boat I could get a live scope but wouldn't have a boat to put it on[emoji23]

Comment

Caught a good mess at trading house this afternoon. Had to throw back a lot of smalls to get these keepers. Went with a friend that has live scope. That was unbelievable! I figure if I sold my boat I could get a live scope but wouldn't have a boat to put it on[emoji23]

Put it on a tube

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Put it on a tube

Hahaha. Now there's an idea!

Comment

Anyone know a crappie guide available for Saturday, Sunday or Monday? My Dad suddenly got the itch and want’s to go. 2-3 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Crappie from Lavon last Friday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lavon crappie-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	24617870

Comment

So I got a buoy now. And crappie are deep. Do you just toss it off the back as soon as you see a pile on depth finder. Then work around it until you get a bite?

Is there any pro tips on this? Probably try tomorrow morning.

Comment

So I got a buoy now. And crappie are deep. Do you just toss it off the back as soon as you see a pile on depth finder. Then work around it until you get a bite?

Is there any pro tips on this? Probably try tomorrow morning.

Good plan. left shoulder or right shoulder it doesn't matter!

some will turn around and then throw a second buoy when they see it on the graph coming from the opposite direction. then fish in between the two buoys.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Good plan. left shoulder or right shoulder it doesn't matter!

some will turn around and then throw a second buoy when they see it on the graph coming from the opposite direction. then fish in between the two buoys.
                            Oooh. Double buoy action! That's a pro tip. I'll have to get another buoy.

Comment

Oooh. Double buoy action! That's a pro tip. I'll have to get another buoy.

LMAO! Paint em black! Another cash money tip!!!

Or leave one orange and just toss it out some random place and see how many people stop and fish it!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                LMAO! Paint em black! Another cash money tip!!!

Or leave one orange and just toss it out some random place and see how many people stop and fish it!
                                [emoji1787][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X