What type of deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of deer

We are buying some property off of Hwy 39 in Marquez Leon County. Does anyone have any pictures of what type of deer I can expect to see?

I am kind of close but I’m Madison county just southeast of Normangee. I know these are horrible pics but it shows a few of what you can expect. This is on 65 acres. Really depends on location, size of land, and neighbors.
    Attached Files

Comment

Don’t have pics but they have some decent deer. When I worked in Marquez I saw tons of deer. Felt like I was in the hill country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Um....

whitetail? Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by vmont View Post
          I am kind of close but I’m Madison county just southeast of Normangee. I know these are horrible pics but it shows a few of what you can expect. This is on 65 acres. Really depends on location, size of land, and neighbors.
          Thank you very much for the pictures. They’re better than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by vmont View Post
            Thanks for the info.

Comment

Question for OP.

What is that area going for per acre? If you don't mind sharing.

Thanks.
              J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                Question for OP.

What is that area going for per acre? If you don't mind sharing.

Thanks.
                J
                It really depends on what type of property you're looking for and how big. Anywhere from 4k-6k per acre. I wanted some rolling hills with some open areas. I was willing to pay a premium for the right property.

Comment

Depends on your neighbors

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Depends on your neighbors
                    This here. I am in Normangee and see deer like listed above. Also check out Leoncountyhunter. He is near Leona and has some good ones. chew is not to far either

Comment

I shot a pretty decent 10 from Jewett a couple seasons back. But we didn't really see anything on camera or in person last season that elevated our blood pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X