RBG in the hospital again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RBG in the hospital again

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized in Baltimore with an infection caused by a gallstone, the court announced Tuesday, adding that she's expected to remain in the hospital for a "day or two."

Someone needs to charged with Elder Abuse!

Comment

Call me evil, but my fingers are crossed.

Comment

Her hate for Trump trumps her desire to spend her life with family. Disgusting.

Comment

[ATTACH]1002633[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
            call me a patriot, but my fingers are crossed.
            Fixed it for ya...

Comment

OKRATTLER shot a bullfrog in one ear and out the other at 50 yds the other day...just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                Her hate for Trump trumps her desire to spend her life with family. Disgusting.
                I saw a tweet the other day.. It was a liberal that said..... I don't care if Biden raped my daughter, I'd still vote for him over that evil Trump..

TDS is real.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  I saw a tweet the other day.. It was a liberal that said..... I don't care if Biden raped my daughter, I'd still vote for him over that evil Trump..

TDS is real.
                  Jeez. That’s pathetic. I can’t say what I’d do if Biden, or anyone, did that to my daughter but they wouldn’t be able to tell you what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

TDS is real.
                    Ideologue

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                      Call me evil, but my fingers are crossed.

I’m not so sure you are a bad guy if you Prayed for her to have a conversion toward Christ and if not may the enemy suffer a Herod’s death.

Comment

Man if she was to go right now all the Democrats in D.C. would forget about the Corona virus and be doing everything they can to stop Trump from naming a new justice till after the elections.

Comment

This will be an issue in the 2020 election....

The woman cannot hear arguments now, she falls asleep and IMHO has no business being there when she cant hear the complete case...it really is a travesty of justice for some...
                          The USSC turned into a political court about 12 years ago or so, and she led the charge...

No way she makes it 5 more years at this rate.....

Trump will be nominating 2 maybe 3 justices that would retire and be replaced by younger conservatives.....
                          This election is just as crucial at 2016 was

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                            Man if she was to go right now all the Democrats in D.C. would forget about the Corona virus and be doing everything they can to stop Trump from naming a new justice till after the elections.
                            Nothing they could do about it while the senate is held by Republicans. They'll claim Mitch is a hypocrite, but he'll just be like

Comment

Working...
                            X