Black or shiny? Wood or synthetic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black or shiny? Wood or synthetic?

Do you prefer black or "shiny" firearms?
    My answers.
    Black hand guns especially revolvers.
    Black long guns.
    Wood unless they don't come that way. Example ARs
    This is a stuck at home boredom question/poll/?
    Peace

Walnut and blued steel are my preference

Comment

If it's gonna get taken out and scratched up I prefer a synthetic stock. If it's not gonna get dinged up and scratched up a wood stock.

Comment

Wood stock on a rifle for sure. My favorite look is a wood stock with a stainless barrel.

Comment

Black and synthetic on my hunting guns, the elements can't beat them. But I do love my Walnut and deep blued rifles for a lazy, easy going fair weather hunt. I much prefer a Walnut and deep blue gun when being nostalgic.

Comment

Wood and stainless, same as my rem. .257 Roberts.

Comment

Looks: walnut and nice bluing

What I actually buy: black plastic and ugly. My stuff is gonna get used and abused, so there’s not a lot of reason for me to pay more for pretty.

Comment

In pistols I prefer stainless and wood grips. walnut, rosewood or cherry wood grips fo sho.

Comment

Really Nice wood and polished bluing are my preference in both rifles and pistols. But I do like stainless and wood in revolvers.

Comment

Walnut and blued or walnut and stainless. All my rifles are wood stock except my .338 win mag.

Comment

it depends on the guns purpose. a deep blued barrel with a walnut burl stock. or an intricately carved stock on an over under are true things of beauty. my favorite is a wood laminate thumb hole stock with a heavy stainless bull barrel. buuuut id i\I'm in the move or the weathers crappy i prefer to have all synthetic/stainless.

Comment

I prefer walnut and deep bluing for everything. Fair weather or crawling through the mesquite. Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun.

Comment

Wood and blued for me if I have a choice.

Comment

Matt finish SS and a synthetic stock for me. We hunt in some extreme conditions sometimes.
                            Nothing wrong with a nice blued rifle sporting a wood stock though.

Comment

DFWPI Remember our conversation yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                              X