What would you do- Guy walks in Walmart with assult gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
    Two things and then ill let you guys go back to pointless banter.

LEO has a requirement and duty to engage the individual that has a call placed against them, especially when a firearm is involved, regardless of legal or not. It's your job, and you keep on doing it to the best of your ability, as expected, and be safe!

To the 2A guys, there has to be a two pronged approach that HAS to happen in order for your legal activities to be accepted by the general public.

1. The onslaught of liberal bias and emotional knee jerk reactions over the last few decades has hammered into generations of kids in school, in the news, and in Congresses across the country that guns are evil. They cause death, mayhem and destruction. They control the message and their PR campaign is light years ahead of anyone who supports 2A, to include the NRA. You have to overcome their message with just as harsh of a reaction with FACTS and take the message back. You have to expose the liberal lie, the agenda they intend to impose on everyone, and most importantly, you have to expose the real issues with mental instabilities and the liberal political correctness that crazies can't be locked up if they dont want to be.

2.In your rallies, you have to conduct yourselves with as much respect towards LEO and counter protesters, same as the TEA party has done. Be prepared to have thick skin because youre going to be a pariah, and a political target. Ostricize any and every person who behaves in a manner unsafe, unstable, or inflammatory. Lobby State congress to keep it on the books. Just because people think it is unsafe or "not normal", remember that they have been brain washed into thinking guns are bad. Liken it to old land owners who dont or didnt like bowhunters because arrows arent lethal or bowhunting isnt good.
    I agree with your second point to a degree. LEO's receive the respect that they deserve but I (along with many others) will not tolerate a LEO who completely disregards the Constitution. I refuse to be bullied by someone especially when I'm not doing anything illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Just for the record I'm not against open carry-

But I'm just a vigilante want to be hero or whatever ....white jeep stalker
      pertinent information only JT

Comment

If we were in the garden section I'd take a wood handled square point shovel and swing for the fence with his head.

If we were in sporting goods I'd use boat paddle and repeat said swing for the fence.

Any other place in the store, I'd be getting folks to move toward the door and give him the place. And then call 911 and let the cops shoot him.

Comment

gun case?

sheesh i would have gotten far from that situation. Like others I carry my cc as a last resort to protect what i love, I hope i'm not confronted with stopping a bad guy from hurting others but thats something that would cause pause.

generally speaking i'm not trying to be a super hero

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            If we were in the garden section I'd take a wood handled square point shovel and swing for the fence with his head.

If we were in sporting goods I'd use boat paddle and repeat said swing for the fence.

Any other place in the store, I'd be getting folks to move toward the door and give him the place. And then call 911 and let the cops shoot him.
            Reckless. With your thought process I guess ramming a persons car for talking on their cell phone while driving is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by txsowslayer View Post
              Reckless. With your thought process I guess ramming a persons car for talking on their cell phone while driving is acceptable.
              You've been watching me drive, haven't you?

Comment

If there is no need for open carry there is no need for a CHL. Your statement is a huge contradiction.
                no actually your statement is the only contradiction I am seeing here. The reason there is NO need for open carry is becuase of the CHL opportunities that are available to us all - there is a NEED to have the right to protect yourself by carrying a concealed weapon on you using the CHL if you want to but there is no need to carry around a long gun/AR type weapon in public (OTHER THAN TO BRING ATTENTION TO YOURSELF)

We are talking about opinions here, NOT facts - I think anyone who would desire to carry around a long gun/AR in public (even though it is legal) has nothing more than a desire to cause a scene or attract attention

Just my opinion - it cost nothing, so please take it for what it cost you

Comment

Well, I see some didn't get any brighter over night. SMH.

Comment

Ironman I see your insults remain flacid.

Comment

Comment

Ironman I see your insults remain flacid.
                        They seem to poke you pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          They seem to poke you pretty good.
                          Ok, now that's just nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            Ok, now that's just nasty.
                            and hopefully, end this thread on an "up" note

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                              and hopefully, end this thread on an "up" note
                              That may be "hard" to do.

Comment

I don't know what to think about guys that walk around with their rifle over their shoulder and a camera in the other hand looking for confrontation. How is this going to do any good?

When me and my ex-wife would argue, she purposely said thing to push my bottoms. It did nothing but make me angry and wasn't healthy for our relationship. It's was legal for her to do so but it's wasn't right. The more she did it the madder I got and it ended badly.

It's legal to carry a long gun into a Walmart and push the issue, but its not a healthy practice and will most likely end badly for all if it continues.
                                Last edited by Hoggslayer; 12-16-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X