Thinking of Movin back to Abilene...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of Movin back to Abilene...

Well I live in Centerville and I am really unhappy here, I do have a decent Job that is paying bills and I am climbin out of debt but moving to Abilene will sure enough put me deeper in the hole. I am stuck between a rock and a hard spot on this one!

Well Abilene is a good town. Been here 20 years. Good hunting too. If you do move here and need help unloading stuff ill help you.

Comment

I'll help too. Ryan can handle all the heavy stuff, and I'll help with the rest.

Comment

Yeah I lived there for 4 years and I have not one bad thing to say about the place I love it there... I just think it would be a wiser choice right now to pay off what little debt I have and move up after the first of the year. Shoot guys if you have done any shoppin at Cavenders you probably know me haha

Comment

Stay there until after the first of the year pay off some bills and look for a fresh start...look for a job in Abilene, and head NW...

Comment

Well I know I can get my job back at Cavenders which makes good money but doesnt agree with huntin season lol I work in a jail now so I would think I could get on with the SO up there... Idk tho I know that I just need to pay those college loans off lol

Comment

I would move back to Abilene in a heart beat. I still spend a great deal of time there. I cover all of west Texas and stay at my parents a lot. In the beginning the company I work for talked about moving me out there. They tossed it around for about a year then decided I needed to stay in the metroplex. Maybe they will want to move me sooner or later.

As for your question I would wait until you pay off debt. Abilene is not going any where. Best of luck to you

Comment

I always thought Abilene might be a nice place to live.

Comment

jkk831 It is a awsome place bud I have met some awesome ppl out there and like I said I dont have one bad thing to say about that place!

Comment

We lived there from 98 -02. Our oldest was born there. We have rental property there and plan to retire in Abilene down the road. Some of my closest friends are in Abilene. I'd move back in a heart beat.

Comment

I wish I had never left!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                        I would move back to Abilene in a heart beat. I still spend a great deal of time there. I cover all of west Texas and stay at my parents a lot. In the beginning the company I work for talked about moving me out there. They tossed it around for about a year then decided I needed to stay in the metroplex. Maybe they will want to move me sooner or later.

As for your question I would wait until you pay off debt. Abilene is not going any where. Best of luck to you
                        If I could find a job that paid and had benefits like I have now I'd be back in rising star yesterday. I love that part of the Texas!

Good luck to you in getting back

Comment

I lived in Rising Star too pretty country out that way

Comment

Mom and stepdad moved to Humble about 10 years ago. He is from Albany and they really want to be back in that area. I have never lived in Abilene but have been many times and it seems like a nice area. Your heart says go!!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
                            Do it

Comment

Its still the same and I will be back to Cavenders buying the boys new boots at Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X