So I got on Acorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got on Acorn

How much and what should I invest in. I'm 50 and don't have a pot to **** in or one to throw it out of!!!
    I fully expect to work a half day of my funeral [emoji31]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

If you have cash set aside not doing anything I would use Robin Hood. I started back in January and and bought in when all this Covid started and have already Doubled in 3 of 4 of my investments its fun and you can play around with as little money as you want. Easy to move money back in fourth from bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Acorns is kinda nice because it takes three or four days to get the money out, keeps you from robbing yourself.

IMO, invest early and often. Put in what you can, and forget about trying to time the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
        Acorns is kinda nice because it takes three or four days to get the money out, keeps you from robbing yourself.

IMO, invest early and often. Put in what you can, and forget about trying to time the market.
        Good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          How much and what should I invest in. I'm 50 and don't have a pot to **** in or one to throw it out of!!!
          I fully expect to work a half day of my funeral [emoji31]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
          With what you've stated, I'd be looking to speak to a financial advisor who can analyze your situation & put forth a plan to help you reach your financial goals. While blindly throwing money in Acorn/Robin Hood is better than nothing, a more detailed plan with pay higher dividends.

My 2cents.

Comment

Based off your first post I'd assume you're carrying debt. Pay off any debts outside your mortgage first, then build up an emergency fund before you start investing.

Comment

Please stop posting after midnite.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Please stop posting after midnite.
                You mean "I have zero dollars, how much should I invest using my new app" is not a quality thread?

Comment

No he means I’ve had to many cold drinks, post things while sober

Comment

Working...
                  X