Coral Snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coral Snake

Had some chairs leaned up against the tires under the slide at my camper. Went to grab them last night to take out to my blind. Noticed a tail slither in the dark, grabbed a light and found this coral snake.

We played cat and mouse a while until I was able to drag him out and introduce him to my shovel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmm…

Comment

They are pretty cool. Coral is the only venomous snake that gets a pass from me.

Comment

Pass from me if i ever have the opportunity to see one. Still on my snake bucket list. Beautiful snakes.

Comment

Man that's a good size one too

Comment

I have only seen one dead...

Comment

I dispatched one in my yard over the weekend. With a 2 and 4 year old, I’m not risking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                  They are pretty cool. Coral is the only venomous snake that gets a pass from me.

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                    I dispatched one in my yard over the weekend. With a 2 and 4 year old, I’m not risking it.
                    Can't take any chances with toddlers.

Comment

Before moving into our house in Tomball, I have never seen one before now I see at least one every year since 2019 around my house.

Comment

Yep good size one 2-2&1/2 ft typical max size on those guys
                        Neat little snakes but pack a punch if they had the bite. Good thing they can’t bite well or those little dudes would be very deadly

Comment

Yeah I don't kill them. But understand those that do.

Comment

There are several families in this campground with little ones running around. This fella was tucked up in a spot i might have put my hands.

My rule is dispatch the dangerous ones and let the others pass. This was the first one i have ever seen in person, and he or she was every bit of 2.5'.

Comment

They are a pretty snake.

Comment

Working...
                              X