Oil companies have no fear it seems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil companies have no fear it seems

Gas is climbing .20-.25 a day this week. I’m sure it’s because of all of that demand they talk about. Roads and gas stations here are getting thinned out a bit. People are fixing to start making bad decisions and doing things they shouldn’t if this doesn’t stop. There shouldn’t be one blue seat in congress after midterms but I’m sure it will be a nail biter because of the next timely pandemic or stimulus buyout for votes.

I don’t know about the oil companies but the Biden administration is telegraphing their plan quite obviously. Let gas continue to rise. In September they strike a deal with oil companies to drive gas prices down. Also in September stimulus checks go out…….again. In October Biden gets on the stump and says “We have driven gas prices down at a record pace and put money in Americans pockets. Don’t forget who has done this for you when you go to the polls in November”.

Comment

Your probably 100% correct on the plan. I don’t see how we’ll ever get the infection out of our government.

Comment

To bad the election is in November and not January or February, gonna be lots of POed folks
        Paying some stiff utility and fuel costs to heat houses this coming winter

Comment

What do the current oil prices have to do with oil companies?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            Lol
            Nothing

Comment

Curious on this myself.

Comment

Yet Biden released info today claiming more people have returned to work and more people are contributing to savings under his admin than ever before….

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Yet Biden released info today claiming more people have returned to work and more people are contributing to savings under his admin than ever before….

While at the same time the msm is reporting that something like 40% of those with an income of $250k year are living paycheck to paycheck
                  And lots of companies telegraphing layoffs are coming including Tesla saying 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah I ain’t buying it
                    Prior to inflation savings rates were not high & pretty high % middle income live paycheck to paycheck & now they are paying much more for food, gas, vehicles, housing, property tax, insurance premiums with pay level not increasing at cost of living rates but somehow are contributing more to savings

Comment

Both lies and have been verified as such!

Comment

I know O&G companies are trying to make up for the beating they took in the shale plays the last decade but they are walking a very fine line. High fuel and energy along with inflation could send us into a full on depression and that would not be good for their commodity prices.

A little more production to bring us in the $80-100 range would sure help stabilize things and be a big relief for a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Both lies and have been verified as such!
                          Yep. You can’t take anything this administration says as “truth”

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
                            I know O&G companies are trying to make up for the beating they took in the shale plays the last decade but they are walking a very fine line. High fuel and energy along with inflation could send us into a full on depression and that would not be good for their commodity prices.

A little more production to bring us in the $80-100 range would sure help stabilize things and be a big relief for a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Can’t find parts or people to keep up with the demand. And then there’s the risk on the government cracking down on them. Can’t blame them a bit for being cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                              Lol
                              Nothing
                              Exactly!

If oil companies could set the price, would there ever be down turns on the oil and gas industry?

Comment

Working...
                              X