No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knocked out shoulders yesterday. Ate like crap for dinner so forced myself to make up some of the loss today and started off with 35 mins of stairs lvl 11-14

Followed with arms and finished with a 30 sec and a 15 sec all out on the air dynex

Comment

Just picked up my new bike! I dang near killed my other one. This one is a huge upgrade to a 25 year old Fuji 100.

Comment

Chest and biceps done! 3X8-10 supersets with abs thrown in for good measure. It's gonna be a good week!

Incline DB chest press/preacher curl/incline situp
        Incline DB chest press one notch lower/BB curl/hanging leg raise
        Seated wide grip chest press/hammer curl/ab roller
        Bench press/incline DB curl/weighted crunch
        DB chest fly/overhead cable curl

Legs and shoulders tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Just picked up my new bike! I dang near killed my other one. This one is a huge upgrade to a 25 year old Fuji 100.

What did you get? Post up pics!

Comment

Really good back workout this am. Another day in the books and starting to feel like I’m hitting another stride in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              What did you get? Post up pics!
              I went with a REI Co-Op hybrid/gravel bike. (They are actually built by GIANT for REI.) More importantly, REI has a 1 year full money back guarantee if not happy.[emoji6] The TREK and the CANNONDALE did not have that serious cushion.....30 days I think. With me never buying a bicycle [emoji605] I had no idea what to expect for this kind of [emoji383]investment, so i played it safe.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with a REI Co-Op hybrid/gravel bike. (They are actually built by GIANT for REI.) More importantly, REI has a 1 year full money back guarantee if not happy.[emoji6] The TREK and the CANNONDALE did not have that serious cushion.....30 days I think. With me never buying a bicycle [emoji605] I had no idea what to expect for this kind of [emoji383]investment, so i played it safe.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Nice! I ride a lot and have a TT bike and a road bike. Definitely want a gravel bike at some point too.

Most important thing for me when I get a new bike is getting a saddle that’s comfortable. Numb nuts can be a real problem on the stock seats! I have ISM saddles on both of my bikes now and it made a huge difference.

Enjoy the new wheels!

Comment

Man I barely have any recollection turning off my alarm this am and rolled out of bed at 7am.... Gym for lunch it is.

Comment

Legs and shoulders done. Headed to a meeting.

Comment

This week is a deload week. Same workouts just lower weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        Nice! I ride a lot and have a TT bike and a road bike. Definitely want a gravel bike at some point too.

Most important thing for me when I get a new bike is getting a saddle that’s comfortable. Numb nuts can be a real problem on the stock seats! I have ISM saddles on both of my bikes now and it made a huge difference.

Enjoy the new wheels!
                        About 45 miles on it so far. Not bad so far, but not sure what to expect out of a bike that costs this much. My old bike (25 years old) is valued at $45 dollars on the www. Maybe it is me but I am not seeing a HUGE, AMAZING, OUT OF THIS WORLD difference in this bike as compared to my $45 dollar dinosaur. It is faster, lighter, more gears, etc......YES! But the overall HIT ME IN THE FACE difference has not been overly dramatic.....well, not yet. The saddle on this bike is actually pretty good so far. My old bike I put a gel seat cover over it and was happy with that. Right now I am not even going to put the gel over this saddle......maybe my butt has gotten used to it over the past year of riding so much. Best thing......i have a year to bring it back or even upgrade to something else.

Comment

About 45 miles on it so far. Not bad so far, but not sure what to expect out of a bike that costs this much. My old bike (25 years old) is valued at $45 dollars on the www. Maybe it is me but I am not seeing a HUGE, AMAZING, OUT OF THIS WORLD difference in this bike as compared to my $45 dollar dinosaur. It is faster, lighter, more gears, etc......YES! But the overall HIT ME IN THE FACE difference has not been overly dramatic.....well, not yet. The saddle on this bike is actually pretty good so far. My old bike I put a gel seat cover over it and was happy with that. Right now I am not even going to put the gel over this saddle......maybe my butt has gotten used to it over the past year of riding so much. Best thing......i have a year to bring it back or even upgrade to something else.

You probably won’t see anything with a hit you in the face difference. Looks like you have disc brakes. Those are a huge upgrade. I had a bad wreck last year so disc brakes are worth their weight in gold.

If you want a huge difference get a bike with Di2 electronic gear shifting. It’s the bees knees but you pay for it. My TT bike has it and I liked it so much I sold my road bike that didn’t have it and bought one that did.

Comment

Made it for legs during lunch!

Almost threw up at the leg of 2 sets of leg press and 1 set of RDL's... Means it was a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Made it for legs during lunch!

Almost threw up at the leg of 2 sets of leg press and 1 set of RDL's... Means it was a good one!
                              THAT'S what I'm talking about!! It ain't a good workout unless you see stars or throw up! Leg day always seems to be the one that does it.

Back and triceps today. I didn't throw up, but I sure saw stars. Strip sets on back and tri's today. Slowed it down and held both the extension and the contraction for a split second. I'm pretty sure **** a duck came out of my mouth a few times. LOL!

Bent over BB row pronated grip/cable pushdown
                              Bent over BB row supinated grip/overhead rope extension
                              Low row with plates/cable pushdown supinated grip
                              Lat pulldown neutral grip/cable kickbacks

Chest and biceps for tomorrow.

Comment

Almost slept in but made it in this AM for Chest.

Mixed in Barbell bench for the first time in a while and holy crap my form is terrible with that thing... Use way to much front delts so I am done messing with that thing and sticking to DB and Cable chest exercise until I figure out the form situation.

Also stepped on the scale this AM and I am down 30 lbs since September 1. Goal is to be down another 20lbs by this coming September 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X