Neighborhood Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighborhood Deer

Saw this bachelor group this morning on my walk. One absolute unit in there. I hope he makes it just to see what he turns out as. I’m afraid some jerk is not gonna be able to resist him at some point. In SA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy how adaptive deer are. These pics were in Port Mansfield a couple weeks ago

Comment

I doubt he makes it! In for pics when he finishes out.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
        I doubt he makes it! In for pics when he finishes out.

yeah i would let the air out of him. impressive.

Comment

port mansfield always has great deer and they are run to feed to. my kid just loves feeding those big bucks down there.

OP: I wish I could see as many and as big deer at the ranch on a regular basis like we do here in our neighborhood also. neighborhood deer are great to watch and see as long as some dingbat doesn't try to let the air out of one.

Comment

No free lunches!

Comment

wow

Comment

We have 3 does at limestone that come to hand by name.

The bucks dont get closer than 10 feet or so. Not much they wont eat and will flat destroy a watermelon!!!

The best deer we had last year was shot by a TBHr

Comment

Wow… I’d have a hard time not contemplating a way to get that one. Pretty awesome for a residential deer. I’ve heard there’s some areas in SA that harbor some absolute studs

Comment

Doesn’t matter to me town or country, front yard or trail cam a pic of a whitetail deer is just cool. And Texas whitetail deer are ALL movie stars, some great pics of them.

Comment

Is that in Hollywood park ? I know several people that live in there and they send me pics of some massive bucks in there !

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      Saw this bachelor group this morning on my walk. One absolute unit in there. I hope he makes it just to see what he turns out as. I’m afraid some jerk is not gonna be able to resist him at some point. In SA.

Comment

Man I miss cruising around SA and doing the neighborhood bucks thread.

Had my 3-4 spots around town that always produced eye candy. Of course now I have all the proper camera equipment to take some nice photos but I am 3 hrs away

Comment

Always amazing what age will do.

Comment

My aunt has lived in Hollywood Pard for decades.......every now and then she will send me pics of the big boys in her yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              The best deer we had last year was shot by a TBHr
                              Got any pics or was there a thread about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X