Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation Needed for Louisiana Fishing Lodge.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation Needed for Louisiana Fishing Lodge.....

Boss wants to take some of the guys down to LA and do some Red fishing, looking for input on what area and what lodge to stay at.

thanks !

Steve Flemming game on charters

South Louisiana's Premier Inshore fishing guide service Located in Dularge near Theriot just outside of Houma LA

Here is a video Michael took of his wife and others

Comment

Paradise Plus Guide Service. Ask for Anthony.

Been there quite a few times. Sent a lot of folks there. Quite a few TBHers too. Nice lodge and can handle quite a few people.

Here's a pic Anthony sent me the other day. I believe they were done by 9:30am this day!
      Attached Files

Comment

Another vote for Steve Fleming. I fished with him a few months ago and had 2 great days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I knew who we went with in calcasieu, it was so bad... we caught lady fish and one bull red, and one what Texans call rat red's that they wanted to keep but I didnt think the fish nugget was worth the time.. lol definitely go further south and dont go on a bachelor party with guys that know nothing about fishing and book at the wrong place if you are looking to catch fish..

Comment

The red fishing in the Dulac, CocoDrie, Dularge marsh is awesome. never fished with Steve Flemming but fished the area many times and not hard to find reds. Just a great fishery in that area. I'll be there the weekend of the 10/7 chasing them. You should have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              Steve Flemming game on charters

South Louisiana's Premier Inshore fishing guide service Located in Dularge near Theriot just outside of Houma LA

Here is a video Michael took of his wife and others

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...=steve+fleming
              Highly recommend Steve. We have been with him more than once.
              He has a new lodge that should be completed within the next couple weeks. It will be a great time with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                Paradise Plus Guide Service. Ask for Anthony.

Been there quite a few times. Sent a lot of folks there. Quite a few TBHers too. Nice lodge and can handle quite a few people.

Here's a pic Anthony sent me the other day. I believe they were done by 9:30am this day!
                This! It’s an annual trip for me now! I’m in the business and can tell who does it right and who doesn’t!!

Comment

Grosse Savanne if they are really, really good customers.

Comment

RJ hunting and fishing. Capt Mike Jeffcoat

Comment

Hackberry Rod and Gun.

Comment

Ron Price ... www.fishintimidator.com A awesome lodge and you won't find a better Person and hardest working man to get you fish ... period

Comment

And www.reelshotfishing.com , check both out on Facebook ... can't go wrong with either place .

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                            RJ hunting and fishing. Capt Mike Jeffcoat
                            Been 3 times with him and only caught a handful of fish.

Comment

Working...
                            X