Who is your go to arrow builder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me.
    My arrows are fugly. Glue globs, duct tape turbulators, and unsymmetrical scissor trimmed feathers after install.

Comment

I didn't realize there's market for this. Found something new to go learn.

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
        TBH member KAS

Way better built than I would have done, he was weighing arrows and balding things and shaving glue and stuff!

Im a close enough guy most of the time, but Sean was all about being dead nuts, and they shoot great! Great guy to work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        thank you sir.... glad you like em!

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
          Get an arrow fletcher. Buy the components. Get raw shafts. You can order them cut to your desired length. Build your own.
          This!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
            Get an arrow fletcher. Buy the components. Get raw shafts. You can order them cut to your desired length. Build your own.

This is what I do

Comment

Build my own for a while now.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Muddyfuzzy

Comment

I do my own.

However, I did decide to try South Shore Archery earlier this summer for a batch and it was a disaster. Only ordered from them bc I couldn't find the shafts anywhere else and decided what the heck I'd led someone else build them for once. After waiting 4 weeks and hearing nothing I contacted them and they said they were actually out of the shafts that I ordered and "had no idea" when they would even be able to get any more. So we made a substitution and another 3 weeks later I hadn't heard anything so I contacted them again and they didn't have the right sized collars I wanted and didn't know when they would have any more. Finally a week later they shipped my order(with the oversized collars).

Comment

I built both of mine.

Comment

I have used Muddyfuzzy on more than one occasion and I can tell you he makes some BAD A arrows! I have two sets, one heavy and one regular and both are flat shooters! He is a heck of a guys to work with as well!

Comment

That would be ME.

Comment

Dusty Britches archery. I'm a one person shop and I only work on my own bows. Ok, not really, sometimes I work on my friends bows.

Comment

I've gotta couple Jo-Jan multi-fletchers. Helical & straight clamps.

Also an Apple cutoff saw, digital scale, and chronograph..

Even have a Easy press.
                            Been fletching my own for nearly 30 years. Both for compound & recurve.

Comment

Me

Comment

I am my own arrow builder…why trust anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X