AT&T signal East of Centerville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT&T signal East of Centerville

Any of you Leon County folks know what happend to the AT&T signal east of Centerville? I am about 7 miles east of town off highway 7 and used to get decent coverage in camp. Noticed over the last few trips that coverage is spotty at best now. Just curious

I imagine the same thing that happened to Verizon here at home. Used to never have problems with Verizon anywhere in East Texas but now any little creek bottom you go through will drop a call. Knowing zero about cell phone signals my SWAG is there are too many people on cell phones ALL of the time.

Comment

I’ve never really had service with att from the Trinity river to just before centerville on Hwy 7

Comment

Haha, yeah, good luck, brother! Need a cat-tail antenna/booster before you even get to Center Ranch! Typically nothing until Crockett.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
          Haha, yeah, good luck, brother! Need a cat-tail antenna/booster before you even get to Center Ranch! Typically nothing until Crockett.
          We turn north just past the water tower and the start of center ranch. Camp always had decent signal but the rest of the ranch not so much.

Comment

I’ve had the same issues with ATT in many different areas. I believe it’s this new “BIGGER AND BETTER” 5G crap for signal. Where I used to get fantastic 4G LTE service, now has 5G with slow as hell speeds and dropped calls. If I get 5G+, it’s pretty fast but no where near as good a quality service as 4G LTE

Comment

Yep. I'm right here by you. T-Mobile had the tower and T-Mobile and AT&t both seem to work off of it. They did not renew the lease and Verizon bought the lease. I just had to switch to Verizon.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

I have a place on keechi a few miles from the river and we never have had att service.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chew;16408495]Yep. I'm right here by you. T-Mobile had the tower and T-Mobile and AT&t both seem to work off of it. They did not renew the lease and Verizon bought the lease. I just had to switch to Verizon.

Thanks Chew I knew something had to change as our signal has really gone downhill.

Comment

Several years ago I had this problem with AT&T here at the Farm. I called and eventually got through to a technician who ran a bunch of test on the signal strength, my phone, etc..... Took 30-45 minutes.

He eventually flipped a switch or something and walla....I had 3 bars of LTE inside the house.

Comment

Working...
                    X