2022 Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
    I'll keep driving my 2020 with the V8 for a couple hundred thousand miles before looking at another vehicle.
    X2! I bought mine when everyone was standing in line to buy TP and no one was in a dealership buying a vehicle during “ Covid “. Mine just sits in the driveway under a cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
      X2! I bought mine when everyone was standing in line to buy TP and no one was in a dealership buying a vehicle during “ Covid “. Mine just sits in the driveway under a cover.
      I bought mine in March of 20 as well. Right before COVID really hit. I just hit 30K on mine. Every time I go in for an oil change they dang near offer me what I paid for it. I think Ill keep it and give it to my daughter in 5 years when she starts driving

Comment

I have a 4wd 2015 with 70000 on it. Had to replace the alternator last year. Not cheap but nothing is anymore thanks to the Democrats. I get 14-16 mpg avg. I pull a 20 ft camper to the lease with it. It is a beast, but a hungry beast. Only get aprox 10 mpg pulling camper but you never know it’s back there. Love this truck.

Comment

The more I see them, the uglier they get.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
            The more I see them, the uglier they get.
            I thought I liked the look, till I saw one up close.

Comment

Certain pacakages look awful and others I have really liked.

Looks like the waste gate issue was resolved, faulty part from supplier.

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

Comment

I agree they are not the best looking trucks. We have been buying them as company vehicles since 2008 and have spent <$4,000.00 on mechanical repairs with well over 1.5 million total miles on all trucks combined. Reliability is why we buy them. My wife says I can’t go out trolling anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Yeah, I thought the Titan was bad, but Toyota really took the "hold my beer" joke to a whole new level.

Comment

I have a 22 limited hybrid. I love it so far. I'm not impressed on the fuel economy but hopefully I can either figure that out or get used to it. I would say if you don't get the hybrid don't get it. The poly bed liner sucks. Get a bed mat when/if you buy the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post

100% I saw a red one the other day and it looked like garbage. Trim, wheels, etc seem to make or break the visual on this model. Hate to hear the fuel economy sucks still.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                        Anyone have one yet? My dealer had a 2wd I drove. Pretty nice. Going to get the 6.5 bed crew max. Not sure I’m a fan of the composite bed. Any guys on here a dealer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?!!

Comment

Looks amazing but I'm going to have to hit the lottery before I spend 70K on a truck

Comment

I have a 2017 SR5 4x4 Double Cab, I love it, but, I wish I could have waited and gotten a 2021 Crew Max TRD 4x4.
                            When I bought mine we only had one baby, we can use the extra room in the cabin now and I didn't know NOT getting the Crew Max would mean I didn't get the Toyota navigation system... which I think it's BS that they don't let Double Cab models have it...

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post

Did they recall the effected trucks?

Comment

That was my understand, the limited run affected has been repaired.

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                Did they recall the effected trucks?

Comment

Working...
                                X