No announcement yet.

High end appliances. Your experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll say wolf and then thermador on gas stoves. They can do a low heat amaaaazing.

Comment

We’ve been in our house 8 years and never had an issue. All Jenn-Air appliances in the kitchen. If I were building now I sure like those sub-zero refrigerators.

Comment

We did Cafe in our new build and have been happy.

They weren't cheap but also not as much as the higher end brands.

Comment

Gentlemen. Thank you for the input. It looks like we are going with the Monogram line of appliances and the Electrolux Fridge. Waiting on a quote from the salesman(product availability) at Ferguson(build.com). Found some of the same items online at best buy at ball park same prices. The choices are dizzying.
          Thanks again for your input!

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            I went with a double Frigidaire and loved it
            I bought the trim kit on ebay

Looks like the high end sub zero but all in was 3k$
            This same setup cost about $7500 now. We bought it for our new build but have not installed it yet. I bought it this February for $6400 after I saw that the price jumped up $1000 in one day, luckily they gave me the previous day pricing.

Comment

The Electrolux twins are sweet, you will be pleases! I have the Frigidaire Professional version and we love them....great price and great look!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                This same setup cost about $7500 now. We bought it for our new build but have not installed it yet. I bought it this February for $6400 after I saw that the price jumped up $1000 in one day, luckily they gave me the previous day pricing.
                Absolutely insane!

$6-7k for a dang fridge to cool and freeze food. Ouch

Comment

We have been in our house for coming up on 31 years and remodeled the kitchen 28 years ago. I'm probably not much help but here goes...

Dishwasher: we have been through several and have settled on Bosch. It's quiet but most importantly, it gets the dishes really clean.
                  Fridge: get what works for you. They all seem to die within 7-10 years
                  Range: we went with two DCS (Dynamic Cooking Systems) 30" gas ranges. We went with two because it was significantly less expensive than buying a 60". They still look great 28 years later and have only replaced the oven light bulbs and the oven igniter (2x) which is a 5 minute fix. It looks like Fisher & Paykel have bought them. I have no idea of the quality now. Back in the day, they competed with the likes of Viking at a much lower price point.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                    I went with a double Frigidaire and loved it
                    I bought the trim kit on ebay

Looks like the high end sub zero but all in was 3k$

where did you find that double refrigerator for $3000? are both sides fridge or is one side a freezer?

thanks

WEH

Comment

Viking gas range and sub zero frig and freezer, have this set up in both of our homes, no problems.

Comment

Thermador everything for us except the coffee machine. Went with the Miele there. 3 plus years and have had one warranty issue. A sensor in the steam oven needed replacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X