Jeep project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep project

I’m absolutely horrible about keeping up with my DIY projects although I am constantly busy with them. This project here is not as impressive as the infamous Jeep Comanche truck build from a fellow member, but it was a father/son project that I enjoyed very much! I bought this Jeep from Moose4 in the TBH classifieds last February and has finally neared completion, well as complete as a project Jeep can be at any given moment. Anyways, I have some pictures on my phone and figured I would share… instead of going through the whole detailed project I will answer questions and update with more pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic. I bet that young man is loving life!

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Nice work, looks great!

Comment

Thanks guys! Statistically speaking this Jeep won’t survive my sons teen years, so it was all DIY and done on a budget, but come Wednesday he will be rolling up to his first day of Junior year pumped up about his Jeep!

Comment

That boy loves him some Slipknot! :-)

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              That boy loves him some Slipknot! :-)

Looks good.

We both do, but I did insist that he wear the shirt for that picture!

Comment

Cool project! That rig will go just about anywhere!

Comment

Looks Great!!!

Comment

…and just like that we have another task on the project list. Impatient person in a school parking lot caused a little damage to project loco rojo! Have the parts on order already and I now know how my Labor Day weekend will be spent.

Comment

That young man needs to look A LOT more excited than that. Well done Dad.

Comment

Well, Labor Day project complete! Looks as good as it did before the accident and got the fender gaps and hood spacing squared up to match the other spacings throughout the Jeep! Project Loco Rojo rides again!

Comment

I dig the name of the ride, and you AND your son's can-do attitude!

Comment

Next up on the agenda is new window tint, front and possibly rear bumper! Slowly but surely this thing is coming around

Comment

Is that Monstaliner? Sprayed or rolled? Looks awesome. Best lease ride on the planet

Comment

Working...
                              X