Prayers for my mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    Update: My mom went back into the hospital last Thursday night and we are now in the process of finding a Hospice place for her to spend her last few days/weeks. I'm the only one left and this has all been on me and it's been really hard. Thanks for all the prayers.

I’ve been through this with my grandpa and Grannie is the last couple of years. You said she’s 91. She is going to die…..Just accept it. I know it’s hard but we all die.

Just hold her hand and thank her for raising you right. If ya’ll are religious just think about being together later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for family

Comment

Sorry to hear she’s on hospice. Wishing you all peace and comfort during this time. Praying for you all.

Comment

Prayers for peace, comfort and understanding for your mom and you too.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family. I went through this with my father in law last year as his primary caregiver and mother in the law the year before. All you can do now is manage pain and provide comfort. It's a rough road and I'm sure you're exhausted.

Comment

Only 5 hours after being moved to the hospice center I got the call that she passed away. She’s no longer in pain or scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s tough losing your parents Ronnie. But your right. She’s no longer in pain or scared now. Btw, what an awesome son God blessed her with. And He blessed you with being her caregiver. I e said many times on here that over time God will give you beauty for ashes. He changes your focus from what you’ve lost to all the good memories you’ve had with her. Blessings bro.

Comment

Sorry for your loss sir,its a tough way to go,hope your family will get thru this transition and you will have some peace and your mom has some too.Gods speed and prayers sent.My mom turns 91 wensday.i know what ur going thru bro and if I can help please hollar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

91 years was a long, full life...shes looking after YOU again, now just from a better place! Prayers for you during this difficult time

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Working...
                      X