Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone make it?

Comment

I'm just now seeing this. What a great sounding event, and thanks for the invite.
      If I wasn't heading to my grandaughter's birthday in Beeville, that would've been a lot of fun to attend.

Comment

At my moms 71st birthday party. I was really wanting to put my grandson in the crossbow competition.

I hope y’all have a successful day and the rains stay away.

Comment

oh wow. Very niiiiiice. Just seeing this regrettably. I also would like to donate in the future!!!

Comment

We had a great time with great food and a bunch of folks. The Henry Golden Boy was won by the Texas Youth Hunt rep who donated it to Liberty county 4H Rifle Club. Other great prizes included a bow, pop up’s, rocking chairs, 2 man ladder stand, bow accessories, Texas Youth Hunt, a bow hunt, fishing trips, hanging racks, corn , cameras, and more corn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Anyone make it?
              ME!

Seriously, this is a great event. Y'all stay tuned for next year about the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
                ME!

Seriously, this is a great event. Y'all stay tuned for next year about the same time.
                Thanks for the stabilizer Nathan. I'm going to take Parker and the new/used bow we got him to Triple Edge and get it fitted to him on poundage and draw length.

Comment

Sounds like it was a successful event Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    We had a great time with great food and a bunch of folks. The Henry Golden Boy was won by the Texas Youth Hunt rep who donated it to Liberty county 4H Rifle Club. Other great prizes included a bow, pop up’s, rocking chairs, 2 man ladder stand, bow accessories, Texas Youth Hunt, a bow hunt, fishing trips, hanging racks, corn , cameras, and more corn.
                    Kongrats to all who made it a success......well done to ALL!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Sounds like it was a successful event Tim.
                      It was Terry, my buddy Clyde brought the brisket right off the pit and it was delicious. We had the county extension agent and 4H shooting coach speak and then we met the local game warden and a new warden. They gave out their phone numbers and encouraged us to call if needed. The Texas Youth Hunt guy talked to us and encouraged the dads to get their kids signed up.
                      It was a good time and the prizes were numerous and great.

Comment

Working...
                      X